Internal Staffing Manager
Sodexo’s Airport Lounge Segment is seeking an Internal Staffing Manager (Recruiter) to support Frontline recruitment for our busy airport lounge locations across the country. As a Frontline Recruiter, you will source and recruit top talent for our premium lounge locations (food and beverage, custodial and all other key in-unit positions). The ideal candidate will work virtually and will reside on the East Coast, with preference given to metropolitan areas in which we operate – Atlanta, Boston, Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, Philadelphia, New York, DC; as some travel will be required.
You will use your strong communication, organizational skills and technical knowledge to drive all aspects of recruitment and to provide exceptional customer service to our candidates and business partners. The Staffing Manager/Recruiter will source, screen candidates, and will work with hiring teams to identify current and future staffing needs.
Our ideal candidate will drive the recruitment process, source and pipeline candidate for just-in-time and future openings, become immersed in Sodexo’s business, and provide quality recruitment solutions to our business partners.
- Work closely with all hiring managers to execute the recruiting process;
- Source, screen and engage passive and active candidates;
- Utilize innovative sourcing techniques and strategies to find, connect and recruit top talent;
- Cultivate a robust network of potential candidates through proactive market research, events and on-going relationship management
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- 3+ years of high-volume recruiting experience;
- An active and updated network to tap into and continue to build upon;
- ATS (applicant tracking system) experience with iCIMS;
- Strong relationship building skills with both candidates and hiring managers;
- The ability to work independently to meet/exceed hiring goals;
- Experience with contract dining services is a plus.
- Evaluates and manages dispatch team performance and trends in accomplishing various objectives, prepares reports on the results of specific activities, and initiates corrective actions to resolve undesirable variances in performance.
- Performs needs analysis for placement and scheduling based on business trends and operational input.
- Processes and manages weekly employee status reports.
Works with Operations, Claims, and HR to clear employee holds.
- Oversees scheduling of all employee certifications, drug tests, yearly physicals, and biannual functionals.
- Manages and tracks employee referral programs.
Works in conjunction with payroll to process and review time sheets on the weekly basis.
- Maintain an employee staffing pool.
- Coordinates termination meetings between operations and employee relations personnel.
- Communicates all staffing needs with recruitment.
- Ensures staffing levels on all rigs are maintained based on client guidelines.
- Ensure client certification compliances are met by Sodexo staff.
- Identifies, develops and recommends the revision of internal standards, policies, operating procedures and new programs to improve efficiency and provide staff with clear and concise written guidelines.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience – 3 years
We serve to uplift communities, to advocate equity, to ensure inclusion, to be a force for change, We are SodexoMagic. We sustain and empower communities everywhere through healthy food and exceptional services. We stand with our employees and partners to ensure quality of life services that safeguard wellness for all communities to create a just and more equitable future for all people. Through who we are, through what we do, through our legacy, we stand committed to…serving equality for communities.
“We always overdeliver to our customers. We want to make sure we put a smile on their face each and every day. As the leader, I want to empower our team to deliver best in class service.” - MAGIC JOHNSON
SodexoMagic was founded in 2006 between Sodexo and NBA Hall of Famer, Magic Johnson. Mr. Johnson knows what it takes to motivate and create a winning team. With now over 6,500+ employees (72% diverse) serving more than 1,700 sites, we always over deliver to our customers. Industries we serve include Colleges/Universities, K-12, Corporate and Healthcare.
SodexoMagic operates under the following pillars:
We are committed to providing the highest possible quality of food and service to our communities. Our Chief Culinary Advisor, Chef Garvin leads our community of chefs using food to inspire and delivering great recipes that present healthier choices for our clients and customers.
QUALITY OF LIFE
Because we are the communities we serve, it is crucial that we understand the people we interact with daily: their challenges as well as their dreams. Through employment opportunities, community events, and philanthropic endeavors, we are dedicated to those who make us who we are.
We champion programs geared toward mental health and are dedicated to the power of collaboration to spark healthy communities.
We are committed to supporting diversity and inclusion through purchases of goods and services from minority and women -owned businesses. All neighborhoods deserve every opportunity to thrive and grow.