As the Regional Inventory Advisor you will be joining a world-class global supply chain organization where you can drive change while building a long-term career. Dell’s supply chain organization offers the opportunity to learn industry leading skills through our in-house training programs and top of the line career development courses. Dell has been held as the “Golden Example” of Supply Chain Management, as a member of the supply chain team you will have an opportunity to support Dell’s transformation strategy, develop your career, and partner with a diverse team of talented supply chain experts. This role reports to the Inventory Control Sr. Manager.
- Ensure financial reliability through reconciliations, count activities, monitoring, and audits
- Monitor vendor performance and drive adherence to contractual service levels
- Establish and manage stakeholder communication process
- Assess physical and system inventory controls for compliance with Dell policy requirements
- Identify issues driving inventory variances or operational issues and develop solutions that address the root-cause
- Point person for supporting Customer Service inventory
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Supply Chain or related discipline and 5+ years of relevant inventory control experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience in supply chain, operations, finance/accounting, and/or inventory control.
- Ability to perform data queries to large datasets, analyze operational and financial information to develop solutions.
- Effective communication skills – oral, written & presentation
- Intermediate proficiency in Excel, Access & PowerPoint.
- Experienced in vendor management
- Auditing experience
- Experience with inventory warehouse systems
- Ability to Program Manage and PMP certification
- Experience with Accounting reconciliation processes
- Understanding of inventory accounting
- Experience with contract review and vendor engagement
- Experience with internal stakeholder management
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.