As an Investigator – Analytical Technology Transfer, you will be responsible for building and enhancing biopharmaceutical expertise to be further embedded in the business.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following…
- Contribute to the implementation of business processes and best working practices to ensure Analytical Technical Transfer operates strategically and as efficiently as possible.
- Independently authors internal reports, protocols, policies/plans or regulatory submissions.
- Supports department objectives in alignment with project objectives.
- Anticipates and recognizes potential problems, initiates actions to solve or prevent problems and communicates issues/risks to project lead and manager.
- Contribute to the successful and timely transfer of BioPharm Analytical methods/technologies to and from R&D development, contract manufacturer’s, testing labs, or GSK commercial manufacturing organizations (Product Supply Chain).
- Effectively prioritizes activities to meet project or department objectives using demonstrable project management skills.
- May lead a project, matrix team or small focus groups.
- Plays a significant part in the project team decision making process.
- Consistently exhibits professionalism and courtesy and may serve as a representative of GSK to business partners and contract organizations.
- Presents effectively to internal R&D forums and may present results at external meetings.
- Keeps manager and matrix team leaders informed of progress and activities.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry or Biology and at least 5 years Analytical Technology Transfer and Validation experience OR a Ph.D./MS degree in Biochemistry, Chemistry or Biology and at least 3 years Analytical Technology Transfer and Validation experience
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Thorough knowledge of cGMP requirements.
- Previous experience in Analytical Technology Transfer and Validation
- Familiarity with FDA/EU/ICH regulations and guidance particularly as they relate to Analytical Release and Stability Testing, Product Characterization, and Comparability Assessment.
- Independently applies knowledge in area of specialization to assignments that involve multiple decision points.
- Familiar with GLP regulations.
- Previous Biopharmaceutical experience.
Today there are still millions of people without access to basic healthcare, thousands of diseases without adequate treatments and millions more people who suffer from everyday ailments. At GSK we want to change this.
As a global healthcare company, we take on some of the world’s biggest healthcare challenges. By delivering a sustainable business, we provide health benefits to patients and consumers, improved shareholder returns as well as supporting wider society. We have three world-leading businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
We are committed to widening access to our products, so more people can benefit, no matter where they live in the world or what they can afford to pay. Each of our three businesses benefits from GSK’s commercial infrastructure, integrated supply networks and significant global presence.
As a global company, our reward packages are designed to meet the needs of our geographically diverse workforce. They are benchmarked against industry standards and relevant to your job, no matter where you live.
Our reward package includes:
- A competitive base salary
- An annual bonus that rewards you for your individual contribution to our strategy, as well as business targets
- Benefit programs designed to support you and your family, including access to healthcare and well-being programs, pension plan membership, savings programs, time off and childcare support
- Employee recognition programs which reward exceptional achievements
- Share ownership schemes which link your reward to GSK’s longer term performance
- A performance and development program that helps you identify what you need to do, and the behaviors you need to demonstrate, to achieve success.