Business partner accountable for executing strategic plans and ensuring value realization of digital capabilities used by Procurement with a focus on efficient and effective digital solutions for Supplier Management. The role also contributes to the digital strategy of the company and collaborates with IT delivery leaders to identify strategic and innovative uses of technology, leveraging enterprise platforms and cloud solutions to drive business growth and profitability. Job Responsibilities:
- Leads the planning of Procurement Intelligence digital capabilities and services (e.g. Spend Management, Supplier Master, Third Party Risk Management, etc.) in support of each of the function’s strategy realization.
- Influences Procurement leaders’ goals and plans to be inclusive of how information technology can be maximally leverage and practically applied to achieve business value.
- Partners with the Procurement leadership team and their direct reports as the primary IT point of contact.
- Trusted member of appropriate leadership teams shaping plans for the function leveraging information technology to enable strategic procurement decisions
- Plans the delivery of IT capabilities with appropriate timing, communications and change management to ensure people, processes and technology goals are fully realized.
- Accountable for identifying, assessing, prioritizing, mobilizing and delivering (value realization) of the Procurement Intelligence portfolio of projects (~$2-4M annually, $2-4M during integration)
- Accountable and responsible for critical digital capabilities utilized by Procurement,
- 10+ BioPharma experience, with significant Procurement or IT functional experience
- Leading change, prioritizing in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated competency in execution of multiple large projects simultaneously
- Strong collaboration, delegation and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated competency in life sciences with a focus on relevant regulation, IT controls and processes to ensure compliance and security
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we’re inspired by this single, powerful vision. Passionate and precise, we bring life-saving medicines to people around the world. And we work together with compassion to improve outcomes for the patients who need us most.
We are a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases. Innovative science is our passion. Transformational medicines are our goal. Bristol Myers Squibb is committed to discovering, developing, and delivering transformational medicines in areas where we believe we have an opportunity to make a meaningful difference for patients: oncology, immunoscience, cardiovascular, and fibrosis.
We combine the agility of biotech with the reach and resources of an established pharmaceutical company to create a global leading biopharma company powered by talented individuals who drive scientific innovation.
Bristol-Myers Squibb gives you the opportunity to learn and grow professionally alongside smart, creative, and talented colleagues who are committed to helping patients battle serious diseases. Doing amazing things with people you like and admire isn’t something you can find just anywhere.
Our mission to enhance the lives of our patients requires an investment in a strong learning culture. By providing valuable learning opportunities, connecting you to your passion, and helping you achieve your personal aspirations, we are empowering you to make a difference.
- Digital Learning
- Developmental Programs
- Leadership & Management Programs
- Insights for Success
- General Manager Development
- Building Manager Capability
- Coaching & Mentoring