IT Senior Software Engineer
Join us as a Senior Software Engineer on our Engineering team to do the best work of your career and make a profound impact, this can be done 100% remote or at Dell headquarters in Round Rock, TX.
What you’ll achieve
As an IT Senior Software Engineer, you will deliver products and improvements for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, you will craft and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most sophisticated technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and partnerships.
- Design specifications for high availability and highly scalable applications which will be used by both internal and external customers
- Work with clients and business analysts to settle software requirements and system impacts
- Manage projects with small to moderate budgets; may perform in project leadership role and/or supervise the activities of lower-level personnel
- Conduct and supervise production launches and post-launch support, coordinating with geographically distributed teams in conference calls
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Excellent knowledge of C#, .Net Core, Web API, REST and Angular framework
- Ability to apply extensive knowledge of application programming and analysis
- Proven experience in software development methodologies
- Ability to communicate and translate needs to technical solutions
- Advanced knowledge of unit testing, automated testing tools and procedures
- Experienced with Test driven development
- Experienced with CI/CD tools
- Bachelor’s degree in computing engineering or computer science
- 5 to 8 years of validated experience in testing/coding/IT software
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.