Are you interested in helping build high performance and scalable marketing technology platforms to help our global brands connect with their customers? This is a great opportunity to participate in a green field project and design/code critical aspects of our platform.
• Experience with serverless technologies (preferably AWS)
• Can help design and develop distributed, scalable enterprise-grade micro-services using Java + Spring
• Can leverage enterprise messaging systems like Amazon SQS, ActiveMQ, Kafka for asynchronous operations.
• Has advanced knowledge of cloud architecture – preferably AWS (Lambda, SQS, Kinesis, DynamoDB, etc.)
• Experience with modern UI frameworks (preferably AngularJS)
• Understands software security practices including user authentication and authorization, data validation and an understanding of common DOS and SQL injection techniques.
• Works as a part of scrum team in co-ordination with Product Owner, Architect, and Scrum Master to deliver functionality in a 2-week release cycle.
• Coordinates work across teams to build seamless features.
• Knows how to use modern source control systems like Git.
• Can jump in and solve complex technical problems and design issues
• Can perform code reviews, providing positive and constructive feedback as well as accept feedback about your own code.
• Can lead and mentor junior developers
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience, with strong fundamentals and problem solving skills
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.