- The Laboratory Solutions Specialist must be capable of achieving maximum product sales and profits in designated territory.
- Execute and maintain effective strategy to maximize product sales for designated sales area.
- Understand client issues and opportunities that are unique to their geography.
- Establish and execute an efficient plan to provide customers and potential customers with on site visits no less the once a month.
- Provide management with organized and proficient forecasts, competitive sales activity and other information as requested.
- Authorization to work in the US for any employer without requiring further sponsorship
- BA/BS degree or the equivalent combination of training and experience
- 2+ years experience in medical sales experience.
- Cooperate and strategize with corresponding territory sales reps to amplify business opportunities.
- Monitor and present sales area with a developed proactive plan to ensure continued growth for current and future customers.
- Develop and maintain a detailed knowledge base of products to provide customers with accurate and detailed sales presentations.
- Maintain accurate customer information records and developing product requirements.
- Participate in continuing education seminars and refresher product training on a periodic basis.
- Operate effectively with diverse professionals in a team environment.
- Attend periodic area meetings and expos.
- Located in the geographic business area.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Individual candidate should be self-starting and team-oriented.
- Honesty, reliability and open-minded behavior with great sales skills.
- Computer proficiency, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce.com or similar CRM reporting.
Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply
Diversity is foundational to PerkinElmer and we know that hiring talent with different backgrounds will provide a greater impact for our customers and a more inclusive workplace for our team. Our commitment to creating a culturally diverse workplace is REAL! We know that it’s the people that make PerkinElmer a wonderful, enriching place to work that is why we are always searching for talented and motivated individuals to join the PerkinElmer Family.
So what’s in it for you?
We create a customized development plan to help you achieve your career goals. We partner with you to build a long and rewarding career by providing:
- On-the-job training
- Mentoring relationships
- Ongoing career development planning
- Company and external training programs
- Opportunities for internal career mobility
Our company fosters innovation, knowledge sharing, and teamwork for long-term success. We are committed to the development of your career, giving you opportunities to learn and grow. Simply put, we make a difference for you, so you can make a difference in the world.
We are passionate about our work and the benefits we create for our customers, our communities, and our environment. Every day, we help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
With about 13,000 employees worldwide, we pioneer scientific technologies for food and drug safety, environmental monitoring, industrial analysis, screening and diagnostic testing, and imaging for life sciences. We provide better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers make a profound impact on the world.