As the Lead Client Program Manager, you’ll help manage the build and delivery of our CORE ID-based solutions with current and prospective clients. Think project management with a customer success spin. While you will not be building the platforms yourself, as we have great engineers who can manager that, you will serve a critical part in ensuring the successful delivery to your clients. In this position you’ll also interfaces with every aspect of Epsilon, from Clients and Sales, through Analytics, Legal, and Engineering. The relationships and trust the Solution Delivery team has built across the company are paramount to delivering solutions to solve tough problems on behalf of our clients.
As a delivery expert in Epsilon, Publicis, and Industry offerings, this role captures and documents client business problems and challenges to ensure a realistic and feasible delivery of Epsilon’s CORE ID offerings, combining knowledge of product capabilities from Epsilon’s flagship suite of pseudo-anonymous driven platforms. You’ll lead internal and external cross-teams to drive Epsilon CORE ID platform deliveries forward until delivery. This is a unique role within our company that combines aspects of project management, process development, and efficiency innovation.
- Sales support, Project Management, Client Success, Account/Client Management, Engagement Management
- Exemplifies a hands-on approach to project management by managing multiple clients, cross teams, and tasks to achieve flawless delivery of our solutions to our clients
- You will come to know the Client, their business, and their goals to ensure the to deliver as efficiently as possible.
- Support the business development team and pipeline activities including RFPs for CORE-ID platform products
- Acts as liaison between cross teams, communicating unique business issues that require special attention during the end-to-end delivery process.
- Collaborates with other cross-functional teams.
- Maintains and applies knowledge of Epsilon CORE ID solutions in all aspects of the role.
- Continually improves best practices and provides recommendations to ensure that all accounts within area of responsibility meet the maximum quality setup standards prior to delivery.
Experience & Education
- 4-year bachelor’s degree required
- 8-10 years’ experience in the AdTech/MarTech space with knowledge of AdTech/MarTech industry, advanced analytics, or database solutions, specifically DMPs, DSPs, digital identity management solutions and analytics tools (you do NOT need to possess technical experience within this)
- Proven presentation and communication skills, ability to effectively communicate with people from varying functional areas and levels of responsibility ranging from analysts to C-suite.
- Comfort with ambiguity, and ability to distill key information from undefined client and internal requests.
- Excellent relationship-building skills, across-teams, and organization
- Sound business aptitude and ability to resolve conflicts both inside and outside organization
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving capabilities
- Proven ability to work autonomously, managing complex projects that require input from many stakeholders
- Travel – less than 10%
- Management experience is a plus
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.