Epsilon’s Product Design team is responsible for designing great user experiences across the organization’s growing product suite. One of our differentiators at Epsilon is our unique approach to incorporating Product Design as a practice within the company. We recognize that great user experience involves specialized and equal-weighted disciplines in UX Design, UI Design, UX Research, UX Engineering, and UX QA. Our team is made up of talent specializing in each of these roles to create best-in-class software for our broad range of client-facing and internal tools.
We’re looking for an experienced Lead Product / UX Designer to apply their knowledge and expertise in user research, design processes, and UX best practices to the development of first-class platforms and applications that are defining the digital advertising industry.
- Manage, or potentially grow into managing, a small number of UX team members, with responsibilities including assigning projects, overseeing work, sitting in on project meetings, and facilitating growth through weekly 1:1s, delivering annual reviews, and establishing professional development plans.
- Take a leading role in conducting design critiques and help mentor / coach more junior designers.
- Combine user needs, business requirements, and technical constraints to build wireframes and prototypes that thoughtfully demonstrate useful, usable, and desirable design concepts and functionality.
- Apply user-centered design principles and practices to help create efficient and user-friendly interactive digital products.
- Conduct, document, and internalize user research using industry-accepted methodologies and documentation strategies including user personas, site maps, user flows, interviews, card sorting, competitive audits, and market research.
- Remain up-to-speed with the latest developments in the practice / profession of design.
- Participate in cross-functional project team meetings to help define business requirements while being a strong advocate for and voice of the Product Design team / discipline.
- Enforce and evolve CORE UI, Epsilon’s enterprise design system, and work within WCAG accessibility standards.
- Independently conduct and oversee formal usability testing on projects across the broader organization.
- Partner with other disciplines, both within and outside the Product Design team, to ensure quality throughout the project development lifecycle.
- Five (5) or more years of experience working within (an) established UX team(s).
- Three (3) or more years of project / direct report / team management experience.
- Degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Web Design, Human Computer Interaction, or related discipline preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of UX best practices and the ability to empathize with users.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good sense of visual design.
- Ability to turn off bias and accept feedback as wireframes and prototypes evolve.
- An accessible online portfolio showcasing outstanding samples of design work.
- Experience with Axure
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite products (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Graphic design experience
- Coding skills
What It’s Like To Work At Epsilon
- Collaborative and friendly environment
- Casual dress code
- Open workspaces
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited vacation time
- Community Service Programs
- Training opportunities
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.