Lead Program Management
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
Epsilon’s Program Management Team is seeking a Program Management Lead (PgML) who will support Automotive marketing efforts for Epsilon’s OEM Products. The PgML will primarily focus on managing relationships with individual contributors, engineering team members, analysts, and Client Services team(s) with the goal of driving system enhancements and developing marketable outputs. Additionally, this role offers the opportunity to further develop Program Management and Management skills, while working with OEM Program Teams in a collaborative team environment.
- Oversees daily operation of OEM Program Management team; including but not limited to:
- Ensures that prioritized OEM/Product requests move through the Portfolio Kanban
- Responsible for identifying OEM/Product needs
- Gathers Account/Sales/Customer feedback to enhance existing product(s) or product line(s)
- Defines Minimal Viable Product for OEM/Product requests and prioritizes features
- Develops and maintains the OEM Roadmap that reflects committed, forecasted & backlogged Initiatives
- Attend Executive Planning & Delivery recurring meetings in support of OEM Program Roadmap
- Work with Clients/3rd party vendors as needed to gather requirements & facilitate project needs
- Creates & manages OEM program Lean Business Cases from inception through approval
- Create & manage OEM program Initiatives from inception (Initiative & Feature creation and User Story review) through implementation (deployment & release)
- Attend Client Services/Client meetings as needed to support program
- Identifies, evaluates, and recommends marketing opportunities consistent with product line objectives
- Responsible for managing prioritization of initiatives at the OEM program and overall project levels
- Maintains current status of customer requirements for existing and future products
- Ensure accuracy of OEM program backlog & parking lot information
- Responsible for program documentation, such as master data, coupon library, work items, test data, etc.
- Communicates customer feedback to engineering to enhance existing program(s) or product line(s)
- Collects and tracks data
- Assist Program/Product Support with Dealer/Client Services & Program Headquarters issue resolution
- Assist Client Services with OEM program collateral materials, such as enrollment forms, user guides, etc.
- Attend Program/Product internal and/or external training sessions
- Create/Facilitate Program/Product training for internal users
- Supports day to day operations of OEM in coordination with Dealer Services and Production Support
- Assists in development & implementation of departmental policies, procedures and programs
- Provide technical leadership within the organization
- Provide assistance to and coordinate efforts for individual contributors
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, organization, leadership and customer service skills are required
- Able to communicate effectively, upwards & downwards within the organizational structure
- Able to solve complex problems and issues
- Able to recognize and manage new business opportunities
- Strong understanding of Program Management principles
- Able to interact with staff/colleagues of varying levels
- Knowledgeable on functionality &/or enhancements of products & services to improve retention/dealer satisfaction
- Able to apply concepts for feasibility and data availability
- Able to analyze reports for analysis and Ad Hoc requests
- Ability to function in both a self-motivated and team environment
- Ability to prioritize work, and shift priorities as needed to meet aggressive deadlines and milestones
- Ability to support small fast-moving projects as well as large multi-team dependent projects
- Able to support larger projects underway
- Able to identify and resolve issues
- Able to function and successfully manage in a demanding environment
- Able to negotiate & manage conflict
- Advanced Marketing industry knowledge
- Automotive Industry experience a plus
- Experience working with Microsoft products, such as Teams, Word, Excel, SharePoint and PowerPoint.
- Experience working with Team Foundation Server (TFS) & Confluence a plus.
- Understanding of Scrum/Agile methodologies
- Requires 5yrs of related experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.