We are looking for an enthusiastic and capable problem solver who is very detail-oriented and has the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and quickly process information. Everything moves at the speed of light, so quick, analytical thinking is essential. It’s vital you value the details even as you work to make the big picture a reality. Expect to keep a grip on several projects at any given time, staying on top of scope, schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon.
What you’ll do
- Proactive in managing all the details throughout the project, to ensure that all action items are accomplished on a timely and accurate basis
- Prioritizes work so not only the most urgent work is completed, but also the most important
- Articulate and active participant in client and internal meetings; can deliver instructions in a clear and concise manner, providing proper materials and documentation when necessary
- Maintains a clear and reasonable vision of “next steps” and the “big picture” during meetings, conversations or whenever the parameters of a project change
- Responsible for ensuring translation of business requirements into Functional Requirements documentation for use by the project team.
- Adapting to scope creep and change requests.
- Supports team on scope, schedule and budget issues
- Submit staffing plans/updates on a weekly basis
- Hold weekly project meetings and author weekly status reports
- Keep fluent with emerging technologies and tools that will keep our clients innovative in their marketing approach
- Work with technical teams to resolve blocking issues to deliver on client requirements
What you have
- Bachelors or Master’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years project management experience within the digital space
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid understanding of digital technologies
- Understanding or mastery of scope & change management related issues
- Demonstrates strong leadership and motivation
- A deep interest or fluency in emerging technologies
- Account management background a plus
- At least 5 years’ Consulting/Agency/IT Services experience in Digital
- Requires legal authorization to work in the United States
- Time spent in a digital agency environment, working on both project management and online best practices, is a plus for this role
- Thought leader in digital strategy
- Management and delivery of enterprise-class products for large corporations.
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Advanced degree including CSM and PMP certifications
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.