You will be a key member of the Product Operations in support of Epsilon Product and Marketing organizations. Your focus will be on the continuous improvement of our marketing and product process. The person accepting this role should have experiences in strategy, planning, execution, and Go-to-Market; leveraging these experiences to be an enabler for change to resolve inefficiencies in our processes and provide opportunities to improve on how we work and meet the needs of our clients.
If you are someone that is empowered by change, an entrepreneurial thinker, looking fuel growth and drive proven business outcomes this is role for you.
- Operations Management to include Annual and Quarterly planning, including training & support, facilitating planning offsites, & cross-functional readouts.
- Partner with Go-to-Market teams to evolve the new product introduction process.
- Promote operational excellence: identify and execute opportunities to optimize our organizational systems and processes.
- Collaborate and maintain regular communications with key team members across the Epsilon organization; demonstrated capabilities as a solid communicator, both written and verbally.
- Ensure functional partners are aligned on key objectives for the Product and Product Marketing organization.
- Leveraging key insights from the business and product performance work with cross-functional partners to identify opportunities and recommend prioritization of product, strategy, and process initiatives.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience
- Specific Skills & Abilities:
- Experience in a Product-led organization, either as a product manager or program manager or both.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and precision driven. Able to learn and apply new technologies.
- Ability to collaborate, providing examples of collaboration across an organization
- Strong interpersonal skills, including excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience defining, documenting, and deploying organizational processes
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous projects across development and in production.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Proven track record in defining, enforcing, and tracking key business metrics
- Ability to adapt communication style to various organizational levels from team members to executives
- Experience working with and managing processes in workflow management systems.
- Experience in digital media and marketing technology is a plus.
- Experience with Jira is a plus
- Thrives in an ever-changing environment, often having to step into the “unknown” to solution new processes for new and evolving products
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.