Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
As a Lead Software Engineer within the Creative Engineering team, you will develop solutions (applications, frameworks, libraries, etc.) to help automate common design, production, and development tasks. You will be working in a dynamic team environment developing award-winning creative applications with an opportunity to impact Creative Operations across an international company. This is where you can innovate—we are always open to exploring new ideas. Let your voice be heard!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Work to advance product development and innovation to an interdisciplinary team including Creative, Engineering, Product developers/managers, business/brand strategists, and developers
- Determine opportunities to create automation and efficiency to support the creative process using whatever tool, library or framework is right for the job
- Research and present cutting-edge ideas, methods, design patterns and more
- Spec, architect, develop and deliver complete full stack solutions amongst a team of engineers
- Oversee project-based pull requests while providing guidelines and feedback to the team
- Is the main technical point of contact with business stakeholders across a suite of technologies critical to creating media
- Mentor team members on technical decision making and methodologies
- Proactively report and manage upwards to management and the business, so that they are well informed of the status, roadblocks, and risks
Skills and Qualifications
- Expert knowledge in all phases of the development cycle including concept, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and deployment.
- Strong knowledge of the DOM and CSS
- Proven track record in building RESTful backend microservices using Node.js
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases
- Experience with several Node.js frameworks such as Express, Koa, Fastify, and/or Gatsby
- Experience with build tools such as Webpack, ESBuild, TypeScript, Parcel
- Experience of modern design patterns and building enterprise-grade production applications
- Experience working with containers and container orchestration, specifically Docker
- Must thrive in an agile, iterative environment
- Must be a strong collaborator, communicator, and mentor
- Experience with application performance monitoring and logging
- As the go-to Subject Matter Expert (SME) for internal applications and frameworks, you must have exceptional communication skills when talking with non-technical resources
- Computer Science (or similar) Degree preferred, or +8 years of equivalent work experience.
Bonus, Not Required
- Experience with Server-Side Rendering (SSR)
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Media Encoder)
- Familiarity with GSAP library or other animation/tween libraries
- Experience with FFMPEG
- Working knowledge of state management (NGRX, NGXS, Angular-Redux, etc.)
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.