Lead Tech Project Manager
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
- Performs project completion using internal or external customer perspective, typically from initiation through delivery.
- Coordinates cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent understanding of project management principles, such as organization, documentation, delegation.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Able to interact with staff/colleagues of varying levels.
- Excellent knowledge of technical, business, and marketing impact to business activities.
- Able to prioritize work, and shift priorities as needed to meet aggressive deadlines and milestones.
- Able to identify and resolve issues.
- Able to complete successful projects that are on schedule and receive high satisfaction results.
- Able to develop and manage a detailed project plan
- Able to function in, and successfully manage, in a demanding and stressful environment.
- Able to negotiate and manage conflict, and manage customer concerns that cause disappointment, dissatisfaction, or frustration for the customer.
- Able to identify most effective and appropriate PM methodology(ies) based on project scope and complexity.
- Able to mentor other PMs.
- Able to deviate from standard/established PM methodologies to accomplish dynamic project completion
Project Management Scope & Responsibilities:
- Oversees project that typically includes 10-20 team members, $1M – $3M revenue, and less than 15,000 hours to completion.
- Able to effectively manage project scope and project scope changes.
- Interacts with up to 6 organizations at the SVP level or below.
- Involved with back office sales support and project estimation.
- 8 years of related experience; 5-7 years of Project Management experience preferred.
- Prior experience in Business Systems Analysis or comparable technical background preferred.
- A combination of education and experience to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred, but equivalent work experience will be considered.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. Some barriers to entry exist at this level (e.g., dept/peer review).
- No direct report responsibilities
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of 3 to 4 other personnel (Team Lead).
- Some travel may be required.
General Management Essential Functions:
- Selects, develops and evaluates personnel ensuring efficient operation of the function.
- Manages career paths by coaching and mentoring indirect reports. Holds associates accountable for their work by setting expectations, achieving commitments, providing feedback, and evaluating effectiveness. Provides technical leadership in the organization.
- Manages staff (including direct, indirect, and matrixed) and project timelines.
- Escalates critical issues to senior leadership appropriately.
General Management Knowledge & Skills:
- Able to communicate effectively with direct manager and upper management, and synthesize relevant information on key milestones, success criteria, and risks.
- Able to lead team without direct supervision.
- Able to solve complex problems and issues.
- Able to recognize and manage new business opportunities.
- Able to interact with customers, coach analysts and developers, and influence peers and management
- Able to learn quickly and rapidly establish expertise with the company standard and client-specific solutions.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.