The Lead UX Designer is responsible for leading major UX projects and communicates on a team-wide level to guide the direction of User Experience and works with stakeholders on design and usability for various applications for car dealers. The Lead UX Designer will define and implement design processes, best practices, and leverage best-in-class industry standards to deliver high quality experiences that engage Affinitiv’s customers.
- Collaborates with product managers, developers, content strategists, user researchers, and other designers to execute design concepts and to help build the narrative of the product vision
- Utilize design principles & philosophy to build engaging customer experiences that solve problems or deliver the optimum user experience within the application or across multiple applications by understanding target user groups and intended use cases of those users.
- Conceptualize and create sketches, wireframes, pixel-perfect design mockups and other UX deliverables that represent the user paths through the application/s by leveraging existing design systems, and where no precedent exists, using existing pages as framework for designs.
- Utilize / monitor design system for consistency and overall experience across multiple applications.
- Shows clear understanding of the business to allow building and deliver engaging customer experiences that clearly align to business goals and objectives
- Confident leading projects and groups to support sprint deliverables to meet deadlines and milestones
- Plans and delivers one’s own design work with a sense of urgency, utilizing lean tools and techniques, while balancing priorities from multiple stakeholders across the Product and Technology teams.
- Collaborates effectively with all departments across the business & creates alignment across teams
- As needed provide guidance on implementation of UX research techniques and testing to assess user behavior within application
- Exemplify a culture of collaboration, open communication, mutual respect, and high morale
- 6+ years of UX Design experience
- Professional experience with a thorough understanding of the engine’s UI framework.
- Excellent project management skills using industry tools such as Confluence, JIRA and Source Control applications.
- Strong fundamental design skills with a working knowledge of industry standard tools such as Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, ProtoPie or equivalent.
- Passion for building functional and engaging user experiences with a strong customer-centric focus.
- Ample experience collaborating across multiple stakeholder groups, communicating with diverse audiences, and balancing/negotiation priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing, and software solutions exclusively focused on automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, but we’re also well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
So, what’s that mean for you? Through a technology-driven, consultative approach, we create a true partnership with our clients, tapping into exactly what they need to reach their unique goals, increase customer loyalty, and maximize revenue.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv Diversity Council (BRIDGE): Building Real Inclusion via Deliberate Growth and Empathy. BRIDGE is a group of progress-minded Affinitiv team members and leaders who have volunteered to jumpstart and lead our diversity, equality, and inclusion initiatives and strategies. We are a group of people from many different backgrounds, cultures, abilities, and life experiences.
We are advocates of diversity and celebrate the richness it brings to our company and culture. We champion inclusivity and strive to serve as a reflection of the customers and communities we represent.