The L&D Coordinator provides support to the Learning & Development team within a variety of activities – LMS administration, managing instructor-led training logistics, scheduling and communications management, helpdesk ticketing system support, learning evaluation data analysis, reporting, and other ad-hoc responsibilities.
- Collaborates with HR and L&D teams to coordinate several training initiatives by:
- Promoting and communicating courses and events;
- Scheduling calendars;
- Ordering and managing training material;
- Distributing pre-work and implementing evaluation surveys;
- Arranging in-person and/or virtual resources;
- Host in-person and/or virtual training events (via Microsoft Teams or Zoom Meetings/Webinar);
- Manage key L&D vendor relationships for events (i.e. Quarterly 5-day learning summits).
- Managing both Epsilon and Publicis Groupe LMS operations (Cornerstone and Adobe Captivate Prime) by:
- Maintaining the course calendar;
- Perform course enrollments and cancellations,
- Tracking attendance and completion of course;
- Maintaining on-demand course materials;
- Running usage reports.
- Juggle administrative duties by:
- Serving as the point of contact for routing service requests via shared mailboxes and ServiceNow ticketing system;
- Develop dashboards and maintain training success metrics through use of Excel;
- Sourcing training options as requested;
- Supporting the creation or editing of course/marketing materials: PowerPoint slides, handouts, workbooks, program collateral, etc.
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- 2-3 years of corporate experience required
- Superior communication with the ability to work cross-functionally and within a virtual work environment
- Analytical reasoning ability to adapt well to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
- Results driven, self-motivated, and detail oriented with ability to multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Experience with eLearning design software such as Captivate, Articulate, or Adobe Suite software (including Premiere Pro, Audition, Dreamweaver, Media Converter, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator) a plus
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.