Jump Recruits is partnering with SodexoMAGIC looking for a Maintenance Planner/Scheduler in California.
You are a strategic, innovative Materials Planner/Scheduler ready to help clients optimize their business!
Sodexo is searching for a Materials Planner/Scheduler to oversee the data services and planning/scheduling team in a pharmaceutical/life sciences operation in Foster City, CA. Our ideal candidate will be a highly organized and detail-oriented individuals who know how to manage overlapping projects, keep track of deadlines, and efficiently use their time.
The Materials Planner/Scheduler is part of the Integrated Facilities Management team providing management support to the IFM team and contractors ensuring that our client and staff are provided with an attractive, safe, accessible and welcoming environment within our global manufacturing client’s site.
Are You the One?
Our clients depend on your expertise to help them to optimize their business. If you are a Materials Planner/Scheduler with the ability to develop innovative technical solutions while successfully managing key performance indicators to drive strong business results, this may be the opportunity for you!
- Oversight of the data services and planning/scheduling team
- Lead the planning, scheduling and data analytics for the services provided to meet the client standards and expectations
- Vendor coordination
- Submission of invoices, proposals and approvals
- Compile reports, presentations, maintenance schedules, etc. to ensure services are completed as required
- Comply with GxP, legislative, environmental, health and safety requirements
- Drive innovation through the development of best practices, operational and service efficiency as well as the identification of industry trends and tools that would contribute to our operational excellence goals
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Experience of using IT software (SAP, Microsoft office etc.) to manage work and resources
- Understanding of Health and Safety issues and requirements related to the maintenance Industry gained through experience
- Ability to take ownership and be accountable for all aspects of the role, ensuring tasks delivery is within time-scales, high quality and excellent customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, using oral, written and electronic media, so that complex information and analysis is clearly understood and/or acted upon by wide range of recipients
- Experience within the pharma industry and GMP/GxP required
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the principles and responsibilities imposed by law, codes of practice and other regulations appropriate to Health and Safety
- Maximo experience highly desirable
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Back up to GM; 2nd in command;
Supervises the account as the #2 manager and has full responsibility including supervision of other managers. Responsible for entire account when the Director of Facilities Ops is not present.
Two scenarios for this position in Univ.:
- A) Has all facilities rolling up – Custodial / maintenance and grounds, and FM who reports to GM; very large integrated operation.
- B) Mega account – multiple managers of maintenance; PM function; other specific managers – unifying position.
- Manage other managers; manage by walking around (rounding); Staffs, trains, and is responsible for employee development
- client interface;
- payroll oversight;
- budgetary oversight on some services;
- Oversees and coordinates projects
- Manages work orders/CMMS
- Manages mechanicals (i.e. HVAC)
- Manages QA and Safety
Qualifications & Requirements
- Basic Education Requirement – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Basic Management Experience – 5 years
- Basic Functional Experience – 3 years work experience in facilities maintenance, plant operations or engineering services
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
We serve to uplift communities, to advocate equity, to ensure inclusion, to be a force for change, We are SodexoMagic. We sustain and empower communities everywhere through healthy food and exceptional services. We stand with our employees and partners to ensure quality of life services that safeguard wellness for all communities to create a just and more equitable future for all people. Through who we are, through what we do, through our legacy, we stand committed to…serving equality for communities.
“We always overdeliver to our customers. We want to make sure we put a smile on their face each and every day. As the leader, I want to empower our team to deliver best in class service.” - MAGIC JOHNSON
SodexoMagic was founded in 2006 between Sodexo and NBA Hall of Famer, Magic Johnson. Mr. Johnson knows what it takes to motivate and create a winning team. With now over 6,500+ employees (72% diverse) serving more than 1,700 sites, we always over deliver to our customers. Industries we serve include Colleges/Universities, K-12, Corporate and Healthcare.
SodexoMagic operates under the following pillars:
We are committed to providing the highest possible quality of food and service to our communities. Our Chief Culinary Advisor, Chef Garvin leads our community of chefs using food to inspire and delivering great recipes that present healthier choices for our clients and customers.
QUALITY OF LIFE
Because we are the communities we serve, it is crucial that we understand the people we interact with daily: their challenges as well as their dreams. Through employment opportunities, community events, and philanthropic endeavors, we are dedicated to those who make us who we are.
We champion programs geared toward mental health and are dedicated to the power of collaboration to spark healthy communities.
We are committed to supporting diversity and inclusion through purchases of goods and services from minority and women -owned businesses. All neighborhoods deserve every opportunity to thrive and grow.