At Dell Technologies, world-class service doesn’t end when a customer purchases our innovative products. Our Technical Support team is there for them whenever they need help – by phone or email, online and on social media. No matter how complex the challenge, we rise to it. We answer questions about the installation, operation, configuration, customization and use of Dell Technologies products. For critical matters, we use our systems to provide remote diagnostic technical support. If there’s an issue with a customer’s product, we’ll analyze it, identify the cause, recommend a solution and document the problem.
Join us as a Technical Support Manager on our Product Services team in Remote Utah to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Technical Support Manager, you will lead and manage a team of technical experts to provide quality support to external customers, maximizing operational results in terms of performance standards and metrics to provide the best experience for our clients.
- Oversee and allocate team resources to maximize the usage of persons and skills to support customer commitments
- Direct and oversee customer escalations and engage external escalation teams and partners as necessary
- Supervise the activities of individual contributors performing similar tasks within a shift, group or department within Global Technical Support
- Ensure that issues and recommendations regarding programs, tools, projects, products, process, metrics, standards and customers are escalated in accordance with technical support policies and procedures
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 5 to 8 years of related experience with some managerial or leadership experience
- Team attitude with effective motivational and influence skills
- Ability to work effectively with senior management
- Excellent leadership and mentoring abilities
- Ability to multitask management and escalations of critical issues simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree
- Project management experience
- Experience working in a project-based environment, both regionally and globally
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.