The Analytic Consulting Group partners with internal and external clients and data providers, leveraging predictive analytics and advanced statistical techniques to drive strategic thought and effective decision making. As the Analytics Manager you’ll own analytic initiatives from conception to completion, providing clients and key stakeholders actionable results and insights that help them achieve their business objectives.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for key phases of the project; from project kick-off to presentation of results
- Assist in the development of project requirements, analytic plans, SOWs, project timelines, and other related materials for the management of deliverables
- Account for the overall management of analytic projects; including timeliness, quality, and client value
- QA/QC data and report output to ensure accuracy
- Collaborate with leadership to devise strategic direction, and conduct analysis by qualitatively and/or quantitatively analyzing data/information
- Prepare reports, uncovering insights and developing business recommendations based on data findings
- Present reports to key internal and external stakeholders, effectively communicating the key findings and recommendations
- Steer multiple projects concurrently to ensure successful completion of analytic projects
- Create compelling presentations that provide actionable insights and recommendations
- Prioritize and monitor project progress against goals; tracking budgeted hours
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (statistics, economics, mathematics, marketing analytics, engineering, etc.). MS/ MBA preferred
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in marketing analytics field
- Experienced with marketing measurement process, tools and algorithms
- Proven experience with Digital Analytics – past experience in web analytics/ digital analytics preferred
- Exceptional talents in creating powerful presentations which visually displays the data effectively and demonstrate the value of analytic deliverables
- Ability to articulate and deliver insights and recommendations to the client and executive audience
- Understanding of the digital ecosystem with experience with digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and social analytic tools
- Proven hands-on skills with advanced SQL and working knowledge of databases – Hadoop, Netezza
- Ability to program in newer and emerging languages such as R and Python
- Skilled with data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with Databricks and Google Cloud is desired but not essential
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.