The Analytic Consulting Group partners with internal and external clients and data providers, leveraging predictive analytics and advanced statistical techniques to drive strategic thought and effective decision making. The Manager, Analytics manages analytic initiatives from conception to completion, providing clients and key stakeholders actionable results and insights that help them achieve their business objectives.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for key phases of the project; from project kick-off to presentation of results
- Assist in the development of project requirements, analytic plans, SOWs, project timelines, and other related materials for the management of deliverables
- Account for the overall management of analytic projects; including timeliness, quality, and client value
- Manage junior resource(s), who would be collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to manage data logistics, including data transfers, understanding data structures, business rules, etc. to enable project execution
- QA/QC data and report output to ensure accuracy
- Collaborate with leadership to devise strategic direction, and conduct analysis by qualitatively and/or quantitatively analyzing data/information
- Prepare reports, uncovering insights and developing business recommendations based on data findings
- Present reports to key internal and external stakeholders, effectively communicating the key findings and recommendations
- Manage multiple projects concurrently to ensure successful completion of analytic projects
- Manage and mentor junior staff members and project team colleagues
- Create compelling presentations that provide actionable insights and recommendations
- Participate in the sales process helping to craft proposals that meet client needs
- Prioritize and monitor project progress against goals; tracking budgeted hours
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (statistics, economics, mathematics, marketing analytics)
- 5+ years of experience in marketing analytics or customer retention analytics
- Proficient in SAS and/or SQL; minimum 5 years of experience
- Team player with the ability to mentor and manage junior resources
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; including PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Solid planning, priority setting, and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects and resources concurrently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and good at developing relationships across cross-functional teams (including statistical, technical, and marketing resources)
- Ability to display data visually, creating powerful presentations which effectively demonstrate the value of analytic deliverables
- Highly motivated and collaborative
- Strong technical skills
- Acute attention to detail (QA/QC)
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Professional judgment
- Advanced degree (Master’s/PhD) in Statistics, Economics or other quantitative discipline
- Automotive industry marketing experience/knowledge
- Experience mentoring or managing direct report(s)
- Proficient with business visualization tools (e.g. interactive dashboard software)
- Travel 5%-10%
- Ability to program in R and Python; working knowledge of Hadoop and other big data technologies
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.