Epsilon’s Digital Media Solutions practice helps marketers enhance the effectiveness of their complex digital marketing programs by being industry leaders and SMEs at the intersection where offline and online data comes together.
The Client Integration team serves a central role by providing unparalleled customer service with our clients and internal stakeholders. This team provides a unique hybrid of engineering, consulting, and technical account management responsibilities. It requires understanding clients’ marketing goals and tailoring Epsilon’s technology to achieve those goals. Along the way, you’ll have the opportunity to solve challenging technical problems while working with some of the biggest names in advertising.
The Manager of Client Integration is not a “hands-off” managerial role. Once you are trained on our platform and tools, you will quickly start working directly on client initiatives with cross-functional teams and will be involved throughout client lifecycle from onboarding to campaign execution to ongoing maintenance. You will have the opportunity to be an integral participant on strategic initiatives while managing your own team of integration engineers and managers.
- Manage and mentor senior team members of up to five direct reports (includes managers with their own teams). Ensure the quality and efficiency of their output and serve as the primary point of escalation for your team
- Set standards for the team with regards to client support, technical excellence, and customer service to cross-teams
- Inspire team by providing growth opportunities through impactful goals and cross-training
- Drive results with both internal impact on client integration, and externally to other cross-teams and clients
- Continuously challenge status quo and looks both holistically and granularly to identify automation and innovation opportunities
- Continually evaluate team’s bandwidth against current work, incoming sales and product pipeline to identify staffing and training needs.
- Advisor to internal/external stakeholders and proactively reaches out to educate on best practices, new tools, and industry trends
- Provide relevant, timely, and concise information to senior and executive leadership.
- Proactively evaluate companywide processes and looks to improve them, with focus on making an impact across the team and organization.
- Occasional travel required (approximately 1-2 days per quarter)
- Ideal candidates will have an excellent business aptitude coupled with a strong technical background
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills, ability to convey technical aspects to a non-technical audience
- Prefer candidates with previous digital marketing experience, especially within the Display, Mobile, or Affiliate spaces
- Strong attention to detail and delivery of high-quality results
- High level of expertise with web technologies
- Knowledge of scripting languages (shell, python) is a plus
- Prior consulting experience is desirable
Experience and Education
- 10+ years of experience in a technical role
- 7+ years leadership experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science, MIS or related field, or equivalent experience
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.