Manager, Digital Analytics
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
This role will be focused on generating insights from a variety of digital marketing initiatives, including websites (desktop & mobile), social media, mobile apps, email, customer relationship management databases, paid search and paid media, to name a few. In addition to working on high visibility digital channels, the Manager of Analytics will also work cross-functionally with our internal sales, account management, creative, strategy, tech, database, and project management teams.
Our ideal candidate is analytical, experienced in digital marketing, has excellent communication skills, and is a team player.
The Manager of Analytics will report to the Sr. Director of Analytics.
- Serving as a team expert in digital analytics spanning Web, Mobile, Social, Email, SEM, SEO, and Media.
- Providing digital analytics guidance for individual client analytics teams. This guidance consists of identifying, planning, and executing analysis and campaign opportunities.
- Developing measurement plans which contain benchmarks and goals for each upcoming campaign or strategy.
- Accessing and analyzing digital marketing data from a variety of analytic tools (SAS, SQL, Google Analytics, Excel, Tableau) in order to create customized reports and dashboards.
- Working with engineering and technical teams to ingest, transform, and load digital data into databases.
- Recommending contact optimization and channel mix strategies to maximize revenue and profit. It is important to be able to connect performance to business impact.
- Advising on, building, and maintaining digital analytics training documentation.
- Working on multiple projects and clients at a time.
- Providing ad hoc reporting
- Identifying potential data quality issues; responsible for quality assurance testing and guidance for correction of any issues that are observed.
- Compiling results into case studies to outline best practices across clients.
- Assisting in development of digital go to market strategies for new clients or new opportunities on existing clients.
- Channels for analysis include Display, SEM, SEO, Social, Website, Email, and Direct Mail
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a quantitative or technical field such as economics, statistics, mathematics, computer science or information systems.
- 3-6 years of relevant professional experience in digital analytics or working in another analytical field with a demonstrated passion for digital marketing.
- Strong analytic thought process and ability to interpret findings.
- Advanced level user in Excel pivot tables, charts, v-lookups, and dashboard creation.
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint skills and experience developing client presentations.
- A strong working knowledge of statistical analysis and research methodologies.
- Deep experience with Google Analytics (or Adobe Analytics)
- Experience with SQL
- Familiarity with business intelligence/data visualization tools such as Tableau and PowerBI
- Strong experience with email delivery and media reporting tools.
- Ability to organize and mine large disparate sets of data for insights that help positively impact the business.
- Ability to clearly communicate the findings of a complex analyses via both written and spoken word.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to work on multiple projects across multiple clients over the course of a day.
- Team player with ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment; ability to work effectively with diverse teams including statistical, technical, creative, and marketing resources.
- Demonstrates an ability to think outside the box and take initiative upon themselves in order to solve problems as they arise.
- Experience with SAS (BASE and Viya), R, or Python.
- Experience building dashboards in Tableau.
- A master’s degree in a quantitative or technical field.
- Deep experience with Google Tag Manager.
- Familiarity with Google Big Query.
- Familiarity with Google Data Studio.
- Familiarity with Google Optimize.
- Experience with email and database analytics.
- Experience in automotive marketing.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.