The Manager, Marketing Intelligence is responsible for conducting desk research and consuming available intelligence feeds specific to market and competitive intelligence. This role will review, aggregate and interpret results into usable and actionable insights that drive business results for the marketing team and their sales and business partners.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing team members to shape and document competitive and market intelligence needs, and manage workload aligned with critical outcomes effectively
- Focus on key business questions and frame business problems into intelligence and research plans; provide integrated findings and insights that drive sales and marketing strategies for the GE Healthcare portfolio
- Collect, analyze, and report information by systematically using a variety of internal and external sources to support the intelligence needs of the USCAN organization.
- Apply foundational consulting skills, including consultative listening, problem definition, hypothesis generation, data analysis, translation to value, and oral and written presentation for impact
- Conduct desk research, consume intel/insights feeds and work closely with other internal data owners to secure important information for market and competitive intelligence; frame insights
- Align work to needs of Director, Marketing Analytics & Insights
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 5 years in a business research/analysis role conducting market and competitive intelligence/insights
- Proven expertise in and passion for consuming data, intelligence feeds/sources and research to arrive at insights that drive meaningful business results
- Experience working closely with or in a marketing function to shape insights that drive marketing outcomes
- Ability to work on emerging and often ambiguous issues, and to define clarity amid chaos
- Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong analytical, process and project management skills
- Ability to travel and willingness to work flexible hours to accommodate needs of customers and sales teams
- Healthcare product/industry acumen
- Proven expertise in data analytics
- Successful experience working in cross-functional team environments
- Innovation – develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
- Influencing skills – ability to motivate individuals and demonstrate organizational influence
There is no other life sciences company quite like GE Healthcare Life Sciences. A $5 billion business with more than 11,000 individuals in over 100 countries, we are at work enabling a new era in medicine. For more than 60 years, GE Healthcare Life Sciences has globally supported the development and use of new therapies, helping accelerate the journey from biological understanding to clinical therapy. GE Healthcare Life Sciences works with cutting-edge technology enabling and advancing the discovery, diagnosis and medical treatments of the present and the future. We are accelerating biology to cell therapy in ways no other company can.
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world.GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.