This role will work across the Planning and Operations teams to drive standardization of processes to drive efficiency across the Marketing team, and facilitate standard use of processes, tools and technology. This leader will work in a dynamic team environment as a connector of resources, working horizontally across the org to stimulate collaboration, solve problems and seek out efficiency gains that will enable us to work smarter and deliver benefits for our internal stakeholders & customers.
- Build as needed and proactively review Marketing tools, often in Smartsheet, to identify improvement opportunities, include areas of duplication of effort, and bring the opportunities to leadership for discussion and action.
- Work across the Marketing function to drive consistent execution and sharing of best practices, as well as opportunities for efficiency.
- Be the liaison with the central team focused on Lean processes, and coordinate opportunities to run lead workouts to drive efficiency through the Marketing function.
- Support budget management and other operations processes as needed, working closely with the Manager, Marketing Operations
- Learn critical administrative processes (including systems used for budgeting, legal and regulatory approvals) and act as point person to help staff charged with executing those processes solve problems efficiently.
- Act as the point person to bring together cross-functional teams and individuals for prioritized integrated campaigns, programs and activities; support integrated planning of these high priority initiatives by providing clarity of purpose and through coordination, project management, and supporting tools and processes
- Prepare for, support and facilitate appropriate op mechs, ensuring accountability of agreed outcomes through timely report-outs, action item assignments and follow-through, and regular status meetings.
- Identify trends, processes, and policies that are averse to cost-efficient service delivery.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 8 years in a Marketing Operations role focused on driving efficiency through standardization of processes, tools and technology
- Minimum of 3 years working in a Marketing department, with proven familiarity of marketing planning processes and tools
- Demonstrated track record of success in project management, process improvement and commercial operations
- Aptitude for working both strategically and in-the-weeds –driving process improvement/standardization across the department, while inputting data, running reports or tracking down approvals
- Excellent planning, project management and organizational skills, with a proven ability to deliver projects on time, within budget and to a high standard
- Able to work independently and handle multiple projects in a highly dynamic matrixed organization, as demonstrated by previous experience
- Influencing skills – ability to motivate individuals and demonstrate organizational influence
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker with demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to collaborate with both front-line marketers and senior leaders
- Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional and virtual teams
- Finance degree or experience in a finance role
- Familiarity with Lean methodology, processes and tools
- Experience working with Microsoft Teams, Smartsheet, Allocadia
- Experience leveraging change management principles to drive behavior change and adoption
- Ability to travel and willingness to work flexible hours
- Healthcare product/industry acumen
- Experience writing requirements for and leading selection, implementation and management of a marketing dashboard that effectively integrates multiple data sources.
There is no other life sciences company quite like GE Healthcare Life Sciences. A $5 billion business with more than 11,000 individuals in over 100 countries, we are at work enabling a new era in medicine. For more than 60 years, GE Healthcare Life Sciences has globally supported the development and use of new therapies, helping accelerate the journey from biological understanding to clinical therapy. GE Healthcare Life Sciences works with cutting-edge technology enabling and advancing the discovery, diagnosis and medical treatments of the present and the future. We are accelerating biology to cell therapy in ways no other company can.
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world.GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.