Would you like to play a significant role in supporting the clinical and skill development of GSK Oncology’s commercial field team? If so, the Manager, Coaching and Selling Excellence role is the ideal opportunity.
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. GSK is focused on maximizing patient survival through transformational medicines. GSK’s pipeline is focused on immuno-oncology, cell therapy, cancer epigenetics, and synthetic lethality. Our goal is to achieve a sustainable flow of new treatments based on a diversified portfolio of investigational medicines utilizing modalities such as small molecules, antibodies, antibody drug conjugates and cells, either alone or in combination.
This role will be responsible for the development and implementation of an integrated (clinical, business acumen, and customer engagement) training solution in support of our hematology portfolio based on the Oncology Business Unit priorities.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Creation and implementation of a strategic training plan for assigned portfolio/brands with the engagement of Marketing, Sales, Legal and Compliance
- Monitoring and measuring effectiveness of all training components
- Developing and leading virtual and face to face training for relevant undertakings, inclusive of Plan of Action meetings, New Hire initiatives, and the ongoing learning and development needs of the field
- Identifying capability and learning gaps and crafting a solution to address these issues and further drive performance
- Incorporating sound instructional design and adult learning principles into the creation of learning solutions
- Demonstrating matrix accountability for interactions with Sales, Marketing, Legal, and other stakeholders
- Consistent communication with Brand Leads to support the business needs
- Ensuring resources remain up-to-date and aligned with all regulatory requirements (e.g. PI changes)
- Participating in the copy approval process for training resources, to ensure materials meet Regulatory, Medical, and Legal guidelines
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years of sales, training, or medical/clinical experience in a pharmaceutical commercial environment
- Advance knowledge and understanding of GSK and Competitor oncology products
- Proven ability to function successfully in a team-oriented / matrix environment
- Established leadership skills
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated learning agility
- Proficient in managing complexity and leading multiple projects
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills
- District Sales Manager / First Line Leader experience
- In-House or Field Based Dedicated Training experience
- Proficient in coaching and project management skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to lead indirectly with numerous subsets of GSK departmental personnel and Commercial Capabilities personnel
Today there are still millions of people without access to basic healthcare, thousands of diseases without adequate treatments and millions more people who suffer from everyday ailments. At GSK we want to change this.
As a global healthcare company, we take on some of the world’s biggest healthcare challenges. By delivering a sustainable business, we provide health benefits to patients and consumers, improved shareholder returns as well as supporting wider society. We have three world-leading businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
We are committed to widening access to our products, so more people can benefit, no matter where they live in the world or what they can afford to pay. Each of our three businesses benefits from GSK’s commercial infrastructure, integrated supply networks and significant global presence.
As a global company, our reward packages are designed to meet the needs of our geographically diverse workforce. They are benchmarked against industry standards and relevant to your job, no matter where you live.
Our reward package includes:
- A competitive base salary
- An annual bonus that rewards you for your individual contribution to our strategy, as well as business targets
- Benefit programs designed to support you and your family, including access to healthcare and well-being programs, pension plan membership, savings programs, time off and childcare support
- Employee recognition programs which reward exceptional achievements
- Share ownership schemes which link your reward to GSK’s longer term performance
- A performance and development program that helps you identify what you need to do, and the behaviors you need to demonstrate, to achieve success.