Chargebee is searching for a highly experienced and accomplished BDR Manager to lead our BDR team through the next phase of hyper-growth. This position will be responsible for managing, developing, and motivating a regionally focused BDR. The ideal candidate will have experience in sales leadership roles, command of sales management, and proven track record of driving B2B lead generation growth in the technology/SaaS industry particularly in the SMB and Mid-market segments.
As a BDR Manager, you will be leading and facilitating a team that works on generating qualified pipelines by connecting with potential customers for our Chargebee’s product.
Your team has the crucial task of understanding customer requirements, communicating Chargebee’s value proposition and passing on qualified meetings/leads further down the sales funnel.
- Train other members of the Enterprise BDR Team to identify, contact, and create qualified opportunities.
- Monitor team activity on a daily and weekly basis with scripts and cadences.
- Ensure Enterprise BDR Team members improve performance and abilities over time by providing coaching and feedback in recurring 1:1s
- Plan for hiring and onboarding new BDRs.
- Work closely with the marketing team on nurture campaigns.
- Work closely with Sales and other members of the BDR Leadership team to improve opportunity management and qualification processes
- Work closely with Sales, Associate Director, as well as the Regional Sales Director/VP to identify key company accounts to develop.
- Coordinate weekly meetings with your team to go over meeting numbers to ensure each member is successful in their role.
- Assist/ coach team members on the lead qualification process, managing conversation with clients over calls/ emails and develop ongoing training where needed.
- Ensure seamless flow of communication within & across teams.
- Work as a part of Sales Leadership & contribute towards planning & building capacity towards monthly/ quarterly/ annual sales targets.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Experience in sales and or marketing for a SaaS product
- 5-6+ years of sales quota-carrying role and at least 2-3 years in a Managerial/Team Lead role.
- Experience with the SaaS domain and understanding of B2B software is preferred.
- Passionate about people management, developing and training teams, and getting the job done.
- Strong attention to detail, exceptional problem solving and collaboration skills.
- Experience in driving sales growth in a technology/product environment (in SaaS industry preferred).
Chargebee is a recurring billing and subscription management tool that helps SaaS and SaaS-like businesses streamline Revenue Operations. Chargebee integrates with the leading payment gateways like Stripe, Braintree, PayPal etc. around the world to let you automate recurring payment collection along with invoicing, taxes, accounting, email notifications, SaaS Metrics, and customer management.
We are Globally Local
With a diverse team across four continents and customers in over 60 countries, you get to work closely with a global perspective right from your own neighborhood.
We value Curiosity
We believe the next great idea might just be around the corner. Perhaps it’s that random thought you had ten minutes ago. We believe in creating an ecosystem that fosters a desire to seek out hard questions, and then figure out answers to them.
Customer! Customer! Customer!
Everything we do is driven towards enabling our customers’ growth. This means no matter what you do, you will always be adding real value to a real business problem. It’s a lot of responsibility, but also a lot of fun.