Are you looking to enhance your technical capability by working in a global manufacturing environment that allows you to leverage best in class systems and technologies? If so, this Manufacturing Specialist role could be an ideal opportunity to explore.
As a Manufacturing Specialist, you will be responsible for extending the scope and effectiveness of site operational programs.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Demonstrate GSK Values – Patient Focus, Transparency, Respect, and Integrity – in every interaction, in every work task, and with every responsibility of the job role.
- Engage in cross functional teams, using operational knowledge and project management skills prioritize improvements that simplify both technical (equipment, biopharm processes) and business systems (quality systems, logistics, etc).
- Understand production equipment and electronic systems in use and P&ID diagrams of production equipment, as well as site quality processes (deviation, CAPA, change control).
- Own interactions between the production team and other departments, understanding impact of their needs versus the production schedule.
- Adhere to safety procedures and training requirements in accordance with site, GSK, and federal regulations including the proper use of controls, personal protection equipment, and waste handling practices.
- Follow ALCOA (Attributable, Legible, Contemporaneous, Original, Accurate) principles for all documentation of performed tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of experience in (Clinical Good Manufacturing Practices) cGMP environment
- Technical competency
- Prior Manufacturing experience
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
Today there are still millions of people without access to basic healthcare, thousands of diseases without adequate treatments and millions more people who suffer from everyday ailments. At GSK we want to change this.
As a global healthcare company, we take on some of the world’s biggest healthcare challenges. By delivering a sustainable business, we provide health benefits to patients and consumers, improved shareholder returns as well as supporting wider society. We have three world-leading businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
We are committed to widening access to our products, so more people can benefit, no matter where they live in the world or what they can afford to pay. Each of our three businesses benefits from GSK’s commercial infrastructure, integrated supply networks and significant global presence.
As a global company, our reward packages are designed to meet the needs of our geographically diverse workforce. They are benchmarked against industry standards and relevant to your job, no matter where you live.
Our reward package includes:
- A competitive base salary
- An annual bonus that rewards you for your individual contribution to our strategy, as well as business targets
- Benefit programs designed to support you and your family, including access to healthcare and well-being programs, pension plan membership, savings programs, time off and childcare support
- Employee recognition programs which reward exceptional achievements
- Share ownership schemes which link your reward to GSK’s longer term performance
- A performance and development program that helps you identify what you need to do, and the behaviors you need to demonstrate, to achieve success.