- Lead primary market research initiatives from beginning to end using a variety of quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Pan, implement, control, analyze and report on information that you gather.
- Collaborate closely with product, data, technology and development teams to contextualize research findings and share insights that give them a better understanding of customer/market perceptions, attitudes, needs and barriers.
- Generate a foundational understanding of Chargebee’s customer base, including business merchants, business users, end-users and partners, and you’ll track the health of the product and brand.
- Utilize a wide range of storytelling techniques and communicate research insights in a clear, opinionated, and compelling way that influences and leads to action.
- 4+ years experience in a research role
- Investigating market activity
- Analyzing published data and statistics
- Evaluating past performance of a product or service’s sales
- Assessing future trends
- Commissioning surveys
- Coordinating research projects
- Experience in a Market Research or Consumer Insights role, either on the research agency or client side, conducting primary, custom research studies.
- Experience in B2B SaaS
Chargebee is a recurring billing and subscription management tool that helps SaaS and SaaS-like businesses streamline Revenue Operations. Chargebee integrates with the leading payment gateways like Stripe, Braintree, PayPal etc. around the world to let you automate recurring payment collection along with invoicing, taxes, accounting, email notifications, SaaS Metrics, and customer management.
We are Globally Local
With a diverse team across four continents and customers in over 60 countries, you get to work closely with a global perspective right from your own neighborhood.
We value Curiosity
We believe the next great idea might just be around the corner. Perhaps it’s that random thought you had ten minutes ago. We believe in creating an ecosystem that fosters a desire to seek out hard questions, and then figure out answers to them.
Customer! Customer! Customer!
Everything we do is driven towards enabling our customers’ growth. This means no matter what you do, you will always be adding real value to a real business problem. It’s a lot of responsibility, but also a lot of fun.