Marketing Business Analyst 2
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
Epsilon is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We wrote the book on database management, and now we’re writing about the future of marketing. We know that true connections create better results, so we work together to develop personalized marketing solutions for consumers. Here, you’ll learn from the best in the business and grow in a team-oriented environment.
It’s all about the customer.
Working within Epsilon’s PeopleCloud Customer platform, the Marketing Business Analyst will support, contribute to, produce, and manage client deliverables relative to our multi-channel marketing engagements, serving as a liaison between client and internal technical delivery teams. The Marketing BA will work closely with account team leads to ensure accurate and timely delivery of low to medium complexity account deliverables, with a focus on defining and building new campaigns/ reports/ analysis and executing existing client campaigns and reports.
What you’ll do as a CRM Marketing Business Analyst 2:
- Understand campaign business requirement documents based on client discovery/ intake
- Follow SDLC to build multi-channel marketing campaigns – create functional specs, build campaign flowcharts/ workflows, conduct unit/ end to end testing and deployment of the campaigns
- Build waterfall and ad-hoc reports based on business requirements
- Proactively work to improve delivery quality, repeatability and on-time delivery of campaigns
- Ability to have effective client meetings, understand deliverables, and drive successful outcomes
- Help in developing and implementing best practices, standards, methodologies, etc. around campaign processes & automation
What skills you will use:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Understanding of CRM solutions, marketing concepts and marketing channels like direct mail, email, mobile, etc.
- Experience in the execution of low to medium complexity, multi-channel marketing programs
- Hands-on working experience on HCL UNICA Campaign or Adobe Campaign marketing automation tools
- Ability to understand, analyze, and interpret campaign data output
- Experience translating business requirement documents into functional specifications, creating and executing test plans
- Understanding of data warehouse and data mart concepts
- Intermediate SQL skills and ability to write queries for data manipulation
- Detail-oriented, ability to multitask, prioritize and quickly change priorities
- Organizational and interpersonal skills
- Good time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.