- Downers Grove, IL
- Hopkinton, MA
- Waltham, MA
The primary responsibility of this position is to partner with one of our premier clients, a leader in the health sector, OneSource service business and sales teams to develop and implement marketing communications programs in support of service expansion, sales and retention marketing goals.
The position will be responsible for developing and executing up-sell/cross-sell and retention marketing campaigns using a wide variety of marketing channels such as: welcome kits, site materials, customer events, emails, webinars, newsletters, site collateral, portal content, multimedia.
- Determining the most effective campaigns to deliver sales & service targets to the OneSource sites.
- Plan and execute on-site meetings to drive OneSource adoption and build field relationships
- Visit client sites and cultivate a network across a variety of client business units and locations
- Identify and anticipate customer and/or business partner requirements, expectations, and needs, as well as respond to their feedback
- Propose suggestions, recommendations and solutions for improved communications
- Consistently search for ways to improve service delivery
- Communicate project status regularly and solve issues to keep projects on time and within budget
- In partnership with client site leaders, plan, develop and execute customized communications and region-based activities to upsell or cross sell into existing customers
- In conjunction with client site leaders, plan, develop and execute account retention marketing plans for top accounts
- Coordinate and administer all logistics for OneSource customer events
- Monitor Americas OneSource Field Marketing Budget
- Engage with sales teams to coordinate and maximize impact of marketing activities
- Assist event team partners on regional events (event messaging as needed, driving agenda development and any event localization needs)
- Works closely with Product Line Leaders and Sales Team on changing priorities to maximize effectiveness of campaigns and events throughout the year
- Authorization to work in the US for any employer without requiring further sponsorship.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business required
- Minimum 5 years of marketing communications and/or cross sell, retention/customer marketing experience
- 3+ years experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- 3+ years experience using Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel
- Masters degree is a plus
- Sales experience a plus.
- Life Sciences laboratory marketing experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of SEM, PPC, landing page practices, Google Analytics, Sales Force, Access and contact management databases is a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a virtual team environment
- Excellent communication (written, oral, presentation), consensus-building and influencing skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and deliver consistently strong results in an ever-changing environment
- Excellent customer relationship building skills to maximize expansion and renewal potential
- Ability to think strategically about the OneSource business
- Experience in service sales in large pharmaceutical companies preferred
- Domestic travel required at about 40%
Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply.
Diversity is foundational to PerkinElmer and we know that hiring talent with different backgrounds will provide a greater impact for our customers and a more inclusive workplace for our team. Our commitment to creating a culturally diverse workplace is REAL! We know that it’s the people that make PerkinElmer a wonderful, enriching place to work that is why we are always searching for talented and motivated individuals to join the PerkinElmer Family.
So what’s in it for you?
We create a customized development plan to help you achieve your career goals. We partner with you to build a long and rewarding career by providing:
- On-the-job training
- Mentoring relationships
- Ongoing career development planning
- Company and external training programs
- Opportunities for internal career mobility
Our company fosters innovation, knowledge sharing, and teamwork for long-term success. We are committed to the development of your career, giving you opportunities to learn and grow. Simply put, we make a difference for you, so you can make a difference in the world.
We are passionate about our work and the benefits we create for our customers, our communities, and our environment. Every day, we help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
With about 13,000 employees worldwide, we pioneer scientific technologies for food and drug safety, environmental monitoring, industrial analysis, screening and diagnostic testing, and imaging for life sciences. We provide better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers make a profound impact on the world.