Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing and software solutions exclusively focused on the automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, we’re well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
The Marketing Coordinator will work under Email Resultz and interface with the entire Affinitiv Advertising department (creative, media, account services, art, production, marketing and public relations) on the client’s behalf.
- Opens jobs utilizing our internal job submission portal
- Constant record keeping of client and/or co-op/compliance approvals
- Makes creative changes at the direction of the client and/or Account Executive
- Proofreads all materials prior to submitting to the client and final vendor
- Assist in the maintenance of accurate monthly budgets for multiple client accounts
- Interacts with clients, multiple departments, and team members
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current and best bulk email sending practices to ensure marketing campaigns are in accordance with current laws.
- Manage monthly updates to all customer email databases, in accordance with department standards and industry best practice.
- Review digital content for appropriate and accurately coded tracking tags per industry regulation and Agency’s campaign specifications.
- Create, compile, and deliver any and all applicable campaign tracking reports, per request.
- Proficient at analysis of performance data points and platform analytics
- Work with a team of social media colleagues to discuss and test new ad capabilities on social media platforms
- Assist leadership in the creation of various campaign strategies for client review and consultation
- Other tasks may include coordinating event logistics, developing data bases, coordinating mailings, training kits or other materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications, or equivalent relevant experience
- 2 years’ experience in Marketing
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Word and Excel) and ability to design and manage multiple worksheets within a workbook
- HTML experience preferred
- Good organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines as set by team
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced work environment
- Work with project/team to efficiently complete scope of work so that it is top quality but also within the terms of the contract
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing, and software solutions exclusively focused on automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, but we’re also well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
So, what’s that mean for you? Through a technology-driven, consultative approach, we create a true partnership with our clients, tapping into exactly what they need to reach their unique goals, increase customer loyalty, and maximize revenue.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv Diversity Council (BRIDGE): Building Real Inclusion via Deliberate Growth and Empathy. BRIDGE is a group of progress-minded Affinitiv team members and leaders who have volunteered to jumpstart and lead our diversity, equality, and inclusion initiatives and strategies. We are a group of people from many different backgrounds, cultures, abilities, and life experiences.
We are advocates of diversity and celebrate the richness it brings to our company and culture. We champion inclusivity and strive to serve as a reflection of the customers and communities we represent.