We are seeking an enthusiastic, creative, and dependable brand/marketing intern to join our team. In this position, you will collaborate closely with our Founder, marketing, and sales team to produce great content and help build the foundation for key initiatives critical to the launch of our career platform. Your work will include developing, growing, and expanding our marketing channels through social media outreach, blogging, and university relationship building.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the creation of signage, mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing material and digital content
- Create and maintain tracking reports of digital and traditional marketing efforts
- Develop new social media campaigns, considering current and planned promotional activities.
- Monitor social channels and respond to feedback, questions, and concerns
- Assist in the planning of on-campus events
- Assist in planning and hosting marketing events
- Spearhead developing the framework for the Jump Recruits’ podcast series.
- Outreach and scheduling to potential guest for the podcast series.
- Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information and calls.
- Currently enrolled undergraduate junior or senior student studying sales, marketing or communications
- Strong work ethic
- Passion for Diversity and Inclusion
- Data entry and computer skills a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible work schedule
- Willingness to learn on the job and share experiences with other members of the team
- Bonus skills that will make you stand out
Why Join Jump
- A great learning experience in a start-up
- Ability to make an impact in a start-up as well as the community.
- You will touch the lives of many minority student and professionals across the country helping them to figure out their next step in their career and life.
Pay and Schedules
- The expectation is that you work 20 – 25 hours a week.
- The pay range for this position will be $10 – $15/hours
Please include in the message box in the application why this role would be a meaningful next step in your career and your professional happiness as well as your resume.
JUMP Recruits is your full-service diversity and inclusion partner, dedicated to providing inclusion, opportunity and successful career outcomes for diverse professionals and employers seeking quality diverse talent. We are excited to re-shape the face of your workforce, one step at a time.
The mission of JUMP Recruits is to improve access to career and job resources for diverse talent while cultivating the inclusive corporate cultures needed for companies to achieve record-breaking results with our data-driven recruiting solutions.
JUMP Recruits Diverse Talent. Dynamic Results.
JUMP Recruits was founded by Cedric Chambers on the idea that every ethnically diverse person deserves a chance at a successful career. After 10 years of experience working in corporate recruiting and human resources, he discovered that there are many forward-thinking companies looking to hire qualified, diverse talent and that with the right tools, resources and guidance they could create the cultures and business successes they were after.
JUMP Recruits was created to prove the idea that diverse talent could be successful in the world's most sought after and high demand jobs. With data-driven solutions, JUMP Recruits is able to develop and implement diversity recruitment programs for employers while offering the advice, support and training necessary for diverse candidates to excel in their careers.