This role drives several Global marketing programs and content working closely with Product Marketing and Field Application Scientist (FAS) teams and service leads to ensure alignment on marketing programs’ landing and execution. You will own communications programs maintaining a balance of marketing versus technical content needs through channels like our website content, blogs and webinars, as well as QA paid advertising, digital marketing campaigns and social media. Your skills and ability to measure marketing programs effectiveness of program marketing activities in monthly and quarterly business reviews at the global level is also required.
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
- Project/Program Management – Take a hands-on approach in the leadership and stewardship of high-complexity / high-profile projects as well as multi-channel programs
- Liaisons with Product and Digital Marketing to assist in developing GTM programs.
- Provides thought leadership of our products, capabilities, and brand.
- Edits content from Product Marketing and ensures its readiness for publication.
- Integrate scientific content into all appropriate cross company GTM motions.
- Partner with Business planning teams on business model.
- Partner with digital media on the timing, messages and assets needed for digital marketing campaigns.
- Develops team skills in PerkinElmer Informatics’ primary capabilities of Biology, Test Chemistry, Clinical, and Industrial Chemistry markets’ product positioning across customer use cases.
- Create amazing Chemistry, Industrial Chemical, Clinical and Biology-centric marketing content including presentations, demos, and competitive positioning for use in marketing.
- Lead or collaborates on product as well as Chemical, Industrial Chemical and Biology-centric marketing programs including events, webinars, and thought-leadership content.
- Build a core and technical product marketing content for customers, partners, and field.
- Assist Product Marketing in internal enablement sessions around market positioning, solution capabilities, and customer workflows
- Keep a pulse on trends in the market as well as completive landscape
- Raise organizational visibility of gaps & concerns
- 8 + years of experience in enterprise software, technology, or consulting companies
- 5 + years chemistry/biopharma industry experience in Research and Development function.
- PhD or Master’s in biology or chemistry.
- Outstanding ability to convey value proposition and insights drawing from prior industry experience and acquired familiarity with PerkinElmer products and use cases
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong will to win in the marketplace
- Sharp, analytical, and willing to question the status quo
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Prioritize well and move easily between long-term projects and short-term deal sprints
- Self-starter with a dynamic, confident personality
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and wear multiple hats
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Must be someone passionate about writing and creating.
- Admit mistakes and shortcomings
- Deliver results
- Disagree and commit
- Obsess over customers
- Rely on work ethic
- Show empathy
- Sweat the details
- Think and communicate clearly
- Unite around the mission
Diversity is foundational to PerkinElmer and we know that hiring talent with different backgrounds will provide a greater impact for our customers and a more inclusive workplace for our team. Our commitment to creating a culturally diverse workplace is REAL! We know that it’s the people that make PerkinElmer a wonderful, enriching place to work that is why we are always searching for talented and motivated individuals to join the PerkinElmer Family.
So what’s in it for you?
We create a customized development plan to help you achieve your career goals. We partner with you to build a long and rewarding career by providing:
- On-the-job training
- Mentoring relationships
- Ongoing career development planning
- Company and external training programs
- Opportunities for internal career mobility
Our company fosters innovation, knowledge sharing, and teamwork for long-term success. We are committed to the development of your career, giving you opportunities to learn and grow. Simply put, we make a difference for you, so you can make a difference in the world.
We are passionate about our work and the benefits we create for our customers, our communities, and our environment. Every day, we help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
With about 13,000 employees worldwide, we pioneer scientific technologies for food and drug safety, environmental monitoring, industrial analysis, screening and diagnostic testing, and imaging for life sciences. We provide better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers make a profound impact on the world.