Our Marketing Services Representative plays an integral role in growing positive relationships with our customers. As the liaison between the customers and the development team, you will help create quality marketing campaigns that are in line with brand standards and exceed the customer’s expectations in tight deadlines. Our marketing team needs someone who is personally driven to perform, hardworking, and willing to work in a fast-paced, fun-loving, team-oriented environment.
- Develop a solid base knowledge of all Affinitiv products and solutions managed by the Marketing Services Team
- Establish strong lines of communication with Client Success Consultant Team to ensure client needs and requirements are met
- Collaborate with internal departments to fulfill contracts and resolve issues as they pertain to the products and solutions you support
- Perform with consistency, efficiency and a sense of urgency
- Escalate problems and issues as necessary through the proper channels
- Understand your impact on the success of the client relationship and consistently exceed client expectations
- Act as a team player and support others toward the success of the team
- Engage team members with professionalism and respect
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience in marketing preferred
- 2+ years of customer experience preferred
- Attention to detail and error free proofreading skills
- Proficient at using Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- HTML knowledge preferred
- Ability to deliver high quality results in a deadline driven environment
- Troubleshooting skills
- Strong organizational, time management and process management skills
- Data entry with accuracy and speed
- Professional communication over the phone and in person
- Strong interpersonal soft skills (setting/managing expectations, conflict resolution, etc)
- Collaborative in nature and ability to consult cross-functionally with other departments
Affinitiv is the largest provider of end-to-end, data-driven marketing, and software solutions exclusively focused on automotive customer lifecycle. Backed by 20+ years of automotive and marketing expertise, we pride ourselves on being the go-to experts in the industry. Not only do we work with over 6,500 dealerships and every major manufacturer in the country, but we’re also well-versed in OEM standards and the intricacies of a dealership or group’s local business.
So, what’s that mean for you? Through a technology-driven, consultative approach, we create a true partnership with our clients, tapping into exactly what they need to reach their unique goals, increase customer loyalty, and maximize revenue.
At Affinitiv, we celebrate diversity, equality, and an inclusive environment.
Affinitiv Diversity Council (BRIDGE): Building Real Inclusion via Deliberate Growth and Empathy. BRIDGE is a group of progress-minded Affinitiv team members and leaders who have volunteered to jumpstart and lead our diversity, equality, and inclusion initiatives and strategies. We are a group of people from many different backgrounds, cultures, abilities, and life experiences.
We are advocates of diversity and celebrate the richness it brings to our company and culture. We champion inclusivity and strive to serve as a reflection of the customers and communities we represent.