This role supports the Life Sciences’ BioPharma business for our client by supporting global marketing teams to develop, drive and execute on integrated, marketing communication programs. The individual coordinates with internal and external teams to support the development and execution of programs and plans that deliver on business priorities and marketing objectives.
- Working cross-functionally throughout internal and external stakeholders to achieve project objectives.
- Supporting the execution of key programs.
- Supporting the development and maintenance milestones for key programs.
- Maintaining knowledge database of programs to develop repository of key learnings.
- Drive adoption of new communications approaches and strategies – look to leverage new channels, techniques, and identify unique, attention-getting marcom strategies
- Track progress of programs
- Ensure compliance of all materials to the client’s branding and local regulatory requirements
- Ensure a swift flow of content through marketing and regulatory review processes
- Ensure a consistent approach and integrate best practices to help meet marketing objectives
- Manage and/or liaison with agency, media partner, and supplier relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or a related field
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing, marketing communications, digital marketing or a related field
- Commanding knowledge of integrated communication strategies (digital, print, and events
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Knowledge of, and experience with, marketing automation, content management and CRM tools
- Proven ability to motivate and work effectively with diverse, cross-functional, global teams, multiple levels (including executive level), and outside vendors
- Experience managing agency relationships
- Campaign and project management experience
- Proven record to manage and accomplish established project plans, adjusting to changing circumstances.
- Life Sciences product/industry acumen
- Prioritizes and effectively control key milestones.
- Experience developing, executing, and measuring content marketing programs
- Innovation – develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
- Successful experience working in team environment.
JUMP Recruits is your full-service diversity and inclusion partner, dedicated to providing inclusion, opportunity and successful career outcomes for diverse professionals and employers seeking quality diverse talent. We are excited to re-shape the face of your workforce, one step at a time.
The mission of JUMP Recruits is to improve access to career and job resources for diverse talent while cultivating the inclusive corporate cultures needed for companies to achieve record-breaking results with our data-driven recruiting solutions.
JUMP Recruits Diverse Talent. Dynamic Results.
JUMP Recruits was founded by Cedric Chambers on the idea that every ethnically diverse person deserves a chance at a successful career. After 10 years of experience working in corporate recruiting and human resources, he discovered that there are many forward-thinking companies looking to hire qualified, diverse talent and that with the right tools, resources and guidance they could create the cultures and business successes they were after.
JUMP Recruits was created to prove the idea that diverse talent could be successful in the world's most sought after and high demand jobs. With data-driven solutions, JUMP Recruits is able to develop and implement diversity recruitment programs for employers while offering the advice, support and training necessary for diverse candidates to excel in their careers.