The Solutions Architect develops comprehensive solutions to new and uncharted engagements with current and prospective clients. As the expert in Epsilon, Publicis, and Industry offerings, the Solutions Architect translates client business problems and challenges into realistic and feasible solutions combining technical capabilities from throughout the Groupe, including Epsilon’s flagship suite of pseudo-anonymous and name based identity driven platforms.
Epsilon’s platform suite is built on industry leading online and offline Identity, which the Solutions Architect uses as the backbone of MarTech architecture when aligning solutions to client needs. This platform suite represents data and capabilities which are unique in the industry, and allow clients to leverage event level data representing some of the most powerful intent based behaviors for audience definition, machine learning and model building, to transform their MarTech and Marketing Analytics capabilities.
As part of Publicis Groupe, the Solutions Architect works to solve business and technical problems for some of the largest global brands. By consulting on and defining use cases which leverage client, third party, and Epsilon sourced data, alongside integrations with existing client platforms and vendors, the Solutions Architect owns the ultimate vision Epsilon can deliver for clients from conception to reality.
The Solutions Architect interfaces with every aspect of the Publicis Groupe, from Clients and Sales, through Analytics, Legal, and Engineering. The relationships and trust the Solutions Architect team has built across the company are paramount to solving tough problems and identifying key answers to questions quickly and accurately.
Epsilon’s culture thrives on the energy and momentum of the start-up mentality, which is only possible through collective innovation, collaboration, and strong ownership. The Solutions Architect embodies that mentality across every client or internally driven initiative.
- Lead solutions engineering pre-sales efforts for the Epsilon platform of pseudo anonymous based identity platforms, with a focus on Prospect, our advanced marketing and analytical platform.
- Work closely with Solutions Architects across the Epsilon organization, including those with expertise on our name based identity platforms such as Customer, an industry leading customer data platform.
- Leverage expertise in Epsilon, Publicis, and Industry offerings when advocating for, demonstrating, and solutioning client challenges across both current and prospective clients.
- Work closely with client stakeholders to align and translate client challenges to actionable and quantifiable use cases, and ensure those use cases come to fruition and first execution by the client.
- Collaborate closely with virtually all departments and organizations within the Publicis Groupe to ensure that solutions are feasible, sustainable, legally compliant with privacy guidelines, while benefiting clients and growing Publicis’ capabilities.
- Provide strategic support and consulting to sales, through product demonstrations, exploration and development of use cases, advocacy for Epsilon’s capabilities while providing objective comparison across varying approaches to ensure optimal approaches for clients.
- Consult with internal product teams to inform product roadmap through knowledge of competitive offerings, industry trends, and client requirements and objections.
- Consult with clients throughout their lifecycle as they encounter challenges, enhancement requests, and new business opportunities.
Experience & Education
- 4-year bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree in relevant business, Solutions or analytic field preferred; or relevant experience.
- 7+ years in client-facing role in solutions engineering, Solutions sales or client delivery.
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in digital advertising, database or advanced analytics solutions.
- Platform experience with digital advertising or data analytics.
- Knowledge of industry competitive offerings around Data Management Platforms, Demand Side Platforms, Customer Data Platforms, Data Lates, Analytics Clean Rooms, and Digital Identity Management.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, ability to effectively communicate with people from varying functional areas and levels of responsibility ranging from analysts to C-suite.
- Comfort with ambiguity, and ability to distill key information from undefined client and internal requests.
- Strong relationship building across organization.
- Strong business aptitude and ability to resolve conflicts both inside and outside organization.
- Business and Solutions understanding of data or analytics solutions including ability to read and write SQL.
- Experience with Python, R, and Tableau a plus.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving capabilities.
- Demonstrated success autonomously managing complex projects that require input from many stakeholders.
- Up to 30% travel required by client and business development needs.
- Management experience is a plus.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.