BioLegend is looking for an effective communicator to serve as our Materials Specialist who does well with organization and structure. In this role you will operate in a fast paced high volume environment, staying in constant communication with customer service, packaging technicians, and shipping representatives to ensure on time delivery with 100% customer satisfaction. This role is essential to keeping the finished goods organized and accounted for. A candidate for this role should also be comfortable with and use discretion when dealing with errors and complaints.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Correct orders picked and/or packaged incorrectly
- Assist in troubleshooting shipping errors
- Aid team member in locating finished goods inventory
- Coordinate interdepartmental transfers
- Print labels
- Operate and troubleshoot a label printer
- Maintain high attention to detail
- Run daily reports
- Putaway inventory daily
- Correspond with customer service to investigate customer complaints
- Update complaint findings for monthly reports
- Maintain quality reports
- Reconcile inventory
- Tidy items in Freezers/Cold room/Ambient area
- Troubleshoot the Exacta Operator interface
- innovate – Be better, keep improving, be more efficient, creative, and be in the forefront of development
- Aspire – Have desire, purpose, and ambition challenging ourselves to push the limits and reach new heights
- Collaborate – Foster teamwork, common goals, selflessness, communication and mutual support
- Transform – Adapt, learn, re-invent and change for future development and growth
Minimum Qualifications – Education and Experience
- High School Diploma
- Ability to communicate effectively with both written and verbal communications
- 3 years’ experience working with enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- 3+ years working in ISO 13485 environment
- Ability to problem solve with minimal support
Preferred Qualifications – Education and Experience
- 2 years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics (NAV)
- IATA/DG/DOT Certified
- 2 years’ experience in Biotech related industry
Condition of Employment
Concerns regarding COVID-19 continue as positive cases are experienced in the communities in which we operate. Please be aware that, as a condition of employment, BioLegend requires proof of COVID vaccination for all U.S.-based employees (subject to limited exceptions) beginning January 18, 2022.
Diversity is foundational to PerkinElmer and we know that hiring talent with different backgrounds will provide a greater impact for our customers and a more inclusive workplace for our team. Our commitment to creating a culturally diverse workplace is REAL! We know that it’s the people that make PerkinElmer a wonderful, enriching place to work that is why we are always searching for talented and motivated individuals to join the PerkinElmer Family.
So what’s in it for you?
We create a customized development plan to help you achieve your career goals. We partner with you to build a long and rewarding career by providing:
- On-the-job training
- Mentoring relationships
- Ongoing career development planning
- Company and external training programs
- Opportunities for internal career mobility
Our company fosters innovation, knowledge sharing, and teamwork for long-term success. We are committed to the development of your career, giving you opportunities to learn and grow. Simply put, we make a difference for you, so you can make a difference in the world.
We are passionate about our work and the benefits we create for our customers, our communities, and our environment. Every day, we help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
With about 13,000 employees worldwide, we pioneer scientific technologies for food and drug safety, environmental monitoring, industrial analysis, screening and diagnostic testing, and imaging for life sciences. We provide better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers make a profound impact on the world.