Measurement Manager (Remote)
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
The Measurement Manager sits within the Professional Services area of our Email Practice. The role will work closely with the VP, Measurement & Activation, to support strategic growth of the EPCM product and services solution offerings suite. It showcases insights for impact on business outcomes leveraging strengths across data, marketing strategy, predictive analytics, business intelligence and solution development. The candidate leads cross-functional teams towards delivering simpler, faster and more actionable knowledge for EPCM clients; as such, a strong voice of client authority blended with experience in synthesizing results for digital marketing impact is important.
The position serves as trusted advisor and subject matter expert to guide Epsilon people, process and technology in synergy towards delivering quantifiable value for clients. In addition to email, SMS and push messaging, a background in CRM, loyalty and omni-channel campaign development is desired for continued synergy with Epsilon PeopleCloud integration. Pursuing a vision for solving client pain points while designing features, functionality, and data in proving so, in tandem with strengthening organizational muscle to differentiate Epsilon, means the Measurement Manager is a multi-faceted leader with unique ability to balance qualitative persuasion with quantitative rigor.
The successful candidate has strong presentation & communication skills to instill a ‘culture of performance’ within the organization and telegraph this vision with clients and prospects. The role includes assessing performance and articulating value being delivered to clients that best position Epsilon for advancing cross-sell, up-sell and net new sales opportunities.
To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate will be a thought leader in the digital marketing space and will have an excellent ability to solve challenging business problems, guide a vision through execution and analyze and optimize results. Knowledge and understanding of test and learn strategies fostering a culture of experimentation are a must.
- Demonstrably grow client footprint with new Performance Insights business intelligence module, consulting and guiding EPCM center of excellence teams to sell in, launch and derive value from it
- Maintain a roadmap and inventory of continued innovation enhancements with product team that transform client objectives into greater Performance Insights maturity
- KPI measurement design lead for new or improved EPCM solutions & services ensuring incremental results can be derived in a simplified, meaningful and impactful manner
- Transform client-specific initiatives or results into generic or verticalized, reusable solutions with universal applicability across a variety of account opportunities to penetrate additional sales
- Can demonstrate lift via differentiated test & learn, data, personalization, journey and campaign strategies
- Partner with analytics & strategy to continually enrich PCM offerings with richer predictive intelligence and business applications
- Crystallize client wins with testimonials or case studies alongside Epsilon wins with the goal of increased revenue from better measurement capabilities
- Serve as SME topically, creating a center of excellence for insight into how clients are using product features, how those features are improving client business, and insight in to measures of success and that can be turned into a narrative for the business
- Evolve measurement, reporting & insights as an everyday practice area within the organization
- Strong knowledge of customer data, email marketing, and analytics
- Strategic mindset with singular focus on outcome achievement with accurate performance readouts
- Excellent at PPT using visual storytelling techniques to convey complex information in simple terms
- Collaborative; works well in a highly matrixed environment; comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial mindset who is good at managing up
- Able to transform successful project results into metrics-first case studies and client testimonials with ease
- Quickly read, analyze, and synthesize data or campaign / customer results into knowledge, decisions, recommendations and actions for marketing impact
- Detailed knowledge of marketer KPIs including quantification of cost savings & efficiencies including staff / org
- Knowledge of email campaign creation best practices, creative & offer strategy and test/learn
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in email, digital marketing, or like experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.