Media Acquisition Buyer - Digital Media - REMOTE
Epsilon Data Management, LLCApply
About this role:
Prospect, develop and close relationships with publishers, app developers and technology platforms for CORE Private Exchange (CPE). Develop relationships with new publishers by gaining a clear understanding of their goals, current monetization strategy and integration solutions. Source relationships and own the process, including prospecting, closing, implementation, and developing successful long-term relationships. Partner with Media Development Representative, to achieve publisher goals and full earning potential.
- Prospect, develop and close new publisher relationships for the CORE Private Exchange (CPE) with a focus on large scale, high quality direct publishers.
- Establish contact and develop relationships with prospects; Serve as the subject matter expert by recommending and implementing strategies to ensure new publisher success.
- Increase adoption of Epsilon’s first party identifiers (to support a cookieless future).
- Managed and expanded client and Publisher relationships, driving new opportunities to grow the business.
- Negotiate contracts with new clients
- Collaborate with internal teams/stakeholders cross functionally to identify supply requirements and opportunities.
- Work closely with the Media Development team to ensure continued success and growth of publisher accounts.
- 4-5 years of experience in sales or business development experience with experience in Digital / Publisher Sales
- Experience in closing new business on a consistent basis to meet quarterly revenue objectives.
- A clear understanding of Digital Media as it relates to display, mobile, and video advertising.
- Understanding of marketplace trends, competitors, and related technologies.
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM tools.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Some travel 1-2 times a year to Trade Shows if applicable
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university preferred
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.