- Provide outstanding account management to assigned publisher partners to maximize their success with Conversant
- Partner with Business Development to support and enhance relationships with new and existing publishers
- Work with new publishers on rapid implementation, appropriate filter selections, maximum ad format adoption, and aggressive campaign selection
- Provide single point of contact for assigned publisher accounts for day to day inquiries, reporting, ad code distribution, and troubleshooting issues
- Be an expert in your role to confidently provide best practices for assigned publishers and ensure they adhere to Conversant’s rules/standards
- Daily analyzation of publisher inventory
- Identify industry and network trends, both good and bad, and suggest ideas on improving and/or further product development needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university
- 1 to 2 years of online advertising experience required
- 1 to 2 years prior experience in an online customer service or tech support roll is preferred
- Complete understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is required
- Experience with 3rd party tracking and ad serving systems
- Be able to work with minimal supervision as well as within a group environment
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and able to handle multiple tasks while working in a fast paced environment
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.