- Develop and maintain a MES support strategy that integrates process knowledge, equipment design, and quality standards with information technology to reduce down-time, elevate the level of regulatory compliance, and introduce efficiency gains through effective use of available technologies
- Implement manufacturing information and reporting systems that support the creation of paperless batch records and facilitate product release. Responsible for the software and data maintenance of computer systems used for the development, testing, and the production of bulk drug substances.
- Work closely with the BMS organizations in the evaluation and implementation of MES application updates and changes.
- Oversee the development of procedures, documentation tools and techniques to efficiently generate required life-cycle system design documentation.
- Monitor systems performance and review logs and diagnostic information and respond appropriately. Understand the manufacturing processes and system configuration and make informed recommendations regarding optimal system configuration.
- Support software and configuration required for external systems interfaces such as DeltaV, SAP, LIMS, and Maximo.
- Successful candidate will possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering field with at least 5 years of experience working in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in the biotechnology sector.
- A successful candidate will have knowledge and experience with MES technologies. Syncade and DeltaV would be preferable. MS Windows Server and SQL server also a plus.
- Successful candidate will possess:
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience working in diverse, multi-disciplined work groups.
- Experience and/or substantial understanding of process control principles and common system vendors’ available products.
- Skills in S88 batch, historian technology, databases, and reporting systems.
- Demonstrated expertise and competence in integrated recipe design in MES systems.
- Ability to work in a diverse work environment, manage multiple priorities, and at times, be self-directed.
- Excellent written and communication skill are required.
- Candidate must have a flexible and creative work style with a goal of attaining excellence.
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we’re inspired by this single, powerful vision. Passionate and precise, we bring life-saving medicines to people around the world. And we work together with compassion to improve outcomes for the patients who need us most.
We are a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases. Innovative science is our passion. Transformational medicines are our goal. Bristol Myers Squibb is committed to discovering, developing, and delivering transformational medicines in areas where we believe we have an opportunity to make a meaningful difference for patients: oncology, immunoscience, cardiovascular, and fibrosis.
We combine the agility of biotech with the reach and resources of an established pharmaceutical company to create a global leading biopharma company powered by talented individuals who drive scientific innovation.
Bristol-Myers Squibb gives you the opportunity to learn and grow professionally alongside smart, creative, and talented colleagues who are committed to helping patients battle serious diseases. Doing amazing things with people you like and admire isn’t something you can find just anywhere.
Our mission to enhance the lives of our patients requires an investment in a strong learning culture. By providing valuable learning opportunities, connecting you to your passion, and helping you achieve your personal aspirations, we are empowering you to make a difference.
- Digital Learning
- Developmental Programs
- Leadership & Management Programs
- Insights for Success
- General Manager Development
- Building Manager Capability
- Coaching & Mentoring