Own end-to-end Microsoft programs as the key liaison between Dell constituents and Microsoft teams for oversight of joint marketing programs. Primary interface between broad, cross-functional internal stakeholders and our external partners at Microsoft. Work with key Dell stakeholders, Marketing, Sales, Compliance & Claiming in particular, to ensure consistent rollout of program guidelines and program compliance. Act as the primary escalation point to solve joint challenges initiated both at Dell and from Microsoft
- Provide strategic vision for program fund usage and provide de analysis of funding activities and helps drive vision/optimal use with internal finance and accounting teams
- Prepare for, lead, and drive actions for both internal facing team engagements and external facing Business Management System (BMS) meetings
- Own global training/engagement for Dell teams on programs initiated annually by Microsoft
- Monitor/plan for actions necessary for program accountability and fund usage requirements, along with utilizing internal reporting/management tools for program fund usage across multiple regional stakeholders
- Engage on policy and program interpretation/negotiations with Microsoft to ensure collective teams are represented for E2E process integration
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- MBA or undergraduate degree and 8-10 + years relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience relative to procurement and strategic supplier management supporting assigned businesses or functions
- Leadership, problem-solving, lateral thinking, communications, project management, planning organizational and interpersonal skills
- Financial acumen, analytical skills
- Ability to develop annual funding metrics and accurately track attainment quarterly to enable visibility at leadership levels
- Collaborative and influencing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as lead others while managing multiple projects
- Ability to work under deadlines and delivering executive ready content
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.