New Business Executive
At Sodexo, it really is about our people. Our Sales teams support each other and come together as a team while recognizing each employee for his or her contributions.
We are looking for candidates who can:
- Research prospective organizations to identify the right customer stakeholders to sell to.
- Investigate and analyze new business opportunities; develop and maintain positive business relationships with potential clients; build both internal and external networks.
- Examine client needs to maximize business and/or solutions for business concerns; perform cost-benefits and needs analysis.
- Apply all Global Sales Academy selling using the Challenger Sales Program.
- Develop and implement the business plan, budget and forecasts to achieve sales, market share, hit rate and market growth targets to attain overall financial goals.
- Lead the development of sales presentations, proposals, and assists in the development of contractual sales documents
- Research growth strategies and competitor practices and strategies to evaluate and implement new strategies
The ideal candidate will have:
- Their WHY story- Can persuade others to believe in a deeper drive to impact Seniors: “I’m drawn to impact the Seniors industry because…”
- Self-motivation and ability to plan, innovate, and tackle the white space of untapped markets like a true entrepreneur
- Critical thinking & problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of contract management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- C-level sales acumen
- Technical & Financial skills
Compensation: Competitive Base Salary + Commission + Car Allowance
Learn more about Sodexo’s operations
- Investigates and analyses new business opportunities; develops and maintains positive business relationships with potential clients; builds both internal and external networks
- Examines client needs to maximize business and/or solutions for business concerns; performs cost-benefits and needs analysis. Applies all Global Sales Academy/Selling the Sodexo Way behaviors and methods.
- Develops and implements the business plan, budget and forecasts to achieve sales, market share, hit rate and market growth targets to attain overall financial goals
- Leads the development of sales presentations, proposals, and assists in the development of contractual sales documents
- Researches growth strategies and competitor practices and strategies to evaluate and implement new strategies and complies with all CRM requirements
- Responsible for selling profitable new business and generating new revenue growth from the right clients under the right terms for Sodexo. Secures and sustains continued business development opportunities for the Company. Develops business solutions to improve client operations and reduce operating costs based on knowledge of organizational strengths and weaknesses, technological advances, external trends, competitors and customer needs. Upholds Company mission and values in addition to Quality of Life Offers as designated by the Segment.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Functional Experience – 7 years
We serve to uplift communities, to advocate equity, to ensure inclusion, to be a force for change, We are SodexoMagic. We sustain and empower communities everywhere through healthy food and exceptional services. We stand with our employees and partners to ensure quality of life services that safeguard wellness for all communities to create a just and more equitable future for all people. Through who we are, through what we do, through our legacy, we stand committed to…serving equality for communities.
“We always overdeliver to our customers. We want to make sure we put a smile on their face each and every day. As the leader, I want to empower our team to deliver best in class service.” - MAGIC JOHNSON
SodexoMagic was founded in 2006 between Sodexo and NBA Hall of Famer, Magic Johnson. Mr. Johnson knows what it takes to motivate and create a winning team. With now over 6,500+ employees (72% diverse) serving more than 1,700 sites, we always over deliver to our customers. Industries we serve include Colleges/Universities, K-12, Corporate and Healthcare.
SodexoMagic operates under the following pillars:
We are committed to providing the highest possible quality of food and service to our communities. Our Chief Culinary Advisor, Chef Garvin leads our community of chefs using food to inspire and delivering great recipes that present healthier choices for our clients and customers.
QUALITY OF LIFE
Because we are the communities we serve, it is crucial that we understand the people we interact with daily: their challenges as well as their dreams. Through employment opportunities, community events, and philanthropic endeavors, we are dedicated to those who make us who we are.
We champion programs geared toward mental health and are dedicated to the power of collaboration to spark healthy communities.
We are committed to supporting diversity and inclusion through purchases of goods and services from minority and women -owned businesses. All neighborhoods deserve every opportunity to thrive and grow.