Epsilon is seeking an Associate Account Executive (AAE) who participate in our New Grad Program. As an AAE, you will serve as the primary day to day contact with clients and liaison onsite with internal teams. The AAE will support their account team to execute various direct marketing campaigns and initiatives for client accounts. A successful AAE will have the ability to forge and maintain relationships with their client contacts, external vendors, and internal support teams while working in a fast-paced environment.
As a participant in the New Grad Program, you will have the opportunity to fast-track your career with Epsilon. The program includes an 8-week training curriculum (both professional & job specific training), a formal mentoring partnership, various networking opportunities (speed networking events, leader meet & greets, group lunches and social events), and long-term career guidance.
Responsibilities May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:
- Develop and maintains relationships with clients at appropriate levels through daily contact.
- Serve as liaison between client, vendors, and internal Epsilon stakeholders.
- Create project schedules & oversees project production in conjunction with team.
- Traffic projects internally ensuring proper approvals are obtained. Ensure client sign-off on all phases of production.
- Update client status reports.
- Prepare & distribute well-organized, clear and concise memos, reports, and documentation.
- Track program results and generates response reports.
- Prepare data processing specifications and performs audits.
- Develop and compile competitive reviews.
- Manage direct marketing campaigns at appropriate levels.
- Bachelor’s degree required (Business, Marketing, Communications concentration preferred)
- MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint expertise
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Effective interpersonal & presentation skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, while coordinating multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiar with the use of presentations & reporting tools
- Demonstrated leadership & project management skills
- Self-starter, with strong initiative
- Team-oriented, comfortably establishes rapport across virtual/remote relationships
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.