Epsilon is seeking a Big Data Solutions Associate to participate in our New Grad Program. The Big Data Solutions Associate role allows you to explore three separate rotations throughout our Data Warehouse, Hadoop and Marketplace teams. As a Big Data Solutions Associate, you’ll be working at a petabyte scale and in an everchanging
technology stack. You will work with operational teams on the creation of new datasets collected from the billions of internet interactions that Epsilon sees every day. You will also gain an understanding of how Epsilon receives data offline from its customers and will work closely with many of our internal teams.
As a participant in the New Grad Program, you will have the opportunity to fast-track your career with Epsilon. The program includes an 8-week training curriculum (both professional & job specific training), a formal mentoring partnership, various networking opportunities (speed networking events, leader meet & greets, group lunches and
social events), and long-term career guidance.
Responsibilities May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:
- Enable a data driven organization mine through it’s vast collection of data assets
- Support the technical infrastructure on multiple MPP database platforms, including connectivity/cross querying abilities in Hadoop clusters
- Develop code, data tables, and reports to support client-facing custom analytics
- Create efficiencies through automation or enhancement of existing processes
- Aid in the design and creation of data and reporting systems for media modeling and optimization efforts
- Actively participate in the development of complex data initiatives, including gathering of requirements, technical specifications and prototyping
- Bachelor’s degree with Technical concentration preferred
- Basic understanding of SQL preferred
- Linux command line interface experience a plus
- Experience in Python, Perl or other scripting languages or developing inside of a BI tool suite a plus
- Experience with MapReduce and/or any other Hadoop base experience a plus
- Excellent listening and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work in a team and build effective relationships
- Self-starter, with strong initiative and an entrepreneurial attitude
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.