Epsilon is seeking a Software Engineer Associate to participate in our New Grad Program. As a Software Engineer Associate, you’ll be part of a high-performing development team writing production code running in a high frequency/low latency environment. You’ll develop and maintain software products that leverage the latest technologies to deliver large scale one to one advertising messages. You’ll gain valuable hands-on experience working with current technologies alongside some great people in a fun, innovative atmosphere.
As a participant in the New Grad Program, you will have the opportunity to fast-track your career with Epsilon. The program includes an 8-week training curriculum (both professional & job specific training), a formal mentoring partnership, various networking opportunities (speed networking events, leader meet & greets, group lunches and social events), and long-term career guidance.
Responsibilities May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:
- Work collaboratively with a group of experienced and passionate engineers and product team members to build new product features and solutions across the platform.
- Join product design and peer code review sessions to share your ideas and deepen your technical skills.
- Utilize Agile methodology in all aspects of your design, testing and code delivery.
- Build APIs or services such as RESTful services.
- Plan, build and perform code testing using various technologies in support of our continuous integration and delivery pipeline.
- Participate in release and post-release activities.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or related technical discipline.
- You possess a strong sense of software design and engineering fundamentals.
- You work well in a team and can build relationships with others who are passionate about technology.
- You are familiar with common programming languages (HTML, Python, C++), object-oriented design and methodology (Java, XML, SQL, Linux) and various testing and automation frameworks (Selenium, Veracode, Jenkins).
- You possess strong analytical abilities and have a strong desire to expand your skillset and experience.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.