As a member of the CornerStone Partners Investment Operations Team, the Investment Operations Associate will utilize their exceptional accounting and client service skills to provide support to non-profit clients in pursuit of their missions. The successful candidate is accountable, unselfish, precise, and an agile learner. As a member of the collaborative, highly skilled Investment Operations team, the Associate will have a clear path to hone and develop their skills in accounting and financial analysis.
Upon completion of training, the Operations Associate will have a wide-range of responsibilities, including:
- Review of accounting and performance data provided by the custodians
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly client portfolio reports
- Maintenance of investment performance and analytical platforms
- Calculation and/or review client performance returns and related metrics, such as:
- Private equity investment account reconciliations and performance measures
- Portfolio-level risk and exposure analysis
- Performance attribution analysis
- Portfolio liquidity tracking and cash flow analysis
- Investment-related client audit and tax support
- Investment transaction processing and other portfolio administration functions
- Special projects
- Experienced, career-minded professional with exceptional accounting and client service skills
- Aptitude and preference to thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively on paper and in person
- Attention to detail and the ability to spot errors and work with extreme precision
- Ability to deal with high volumes of diverse information flows and to assimilate these into formats that are accurate, relevant and meaningful
- Ability to work independently and adhere to strict deadlines
- Minimum BA, BS or equivalent, CPA or advanced degree helpful
- Understanding of non-profit accounting and taxation helpful, along with experience and/or interest in the investment industry and financial analysis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
JUMP Recruits is your full-service diversity and inclusion partner, dedicated to providing inclusion, opportunity and successful career outcomes for diverse professionals and employers seeking quality diverse talent. We are excited to re-shape the face of your workforce, one step at a time.
The mission of JUMP Recruits is to improve access to career and job resources for diverse talent while cultivating the inclusive corporate cultures needed for companies to achieve record-breaking results with our data-driven recruiting solutions.
JUMP Recruits Diverse Talent. Dynamic Results.
JUMP Recruits was founded by Cedric Chambers on the idea that every ethnically diverse person deserves a chance at a successful career. After 10 years of experience working in corporate recruiting and human resources, he discovered that there are many forward-thinking companies looking to hire qualified, diverse talent and that with the right tools, resources and guidance they could create the cultures and business successes they were after.
JUMP Recruits was created to prove the idea that diverse talent could be successful in the world's most sought after and high demand jobs. With data-driven solutions, JUMP Recruits is able to develop and implement diversity recruitment programs for employers while offering the advice, support and training necessary for diverse candidates to excel in their careers.