This position is located in Valencia, California. Relocation assistance will be offered to highly qualified candidates.
- Create and maintain the Logistics and Procurement department’s SOPs in collaboration with the Procurement, Logistics, Warehouse, HSE and Quality specialists.
- Manage incident investigations and CAPAs across L&P
- Communicate with the distribution network to communicate internally with the senior and executive management team anticipated sample delivery numbers and arrival times
- Accountable for accurate and timely management reporting that will be distributed daily, weekly and monthly to all senior and executive teams
- Perform weekly randomized stock inventory checks to ensure the accuracy of the electronic stock management system (ESS)
- Accountable for the delivery of accurate team members time sheets and absences for finance and HR
- To contribute in a flexible manner in order to enhance the overall performance of the department
- Collaborate with the warehouse and procurement specialists to develop a culture of continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject.
- 5+ years’ experience in a supervisory role.
- 12+ years industry experience.
- Experience of using an electronic stock control system/database management system
- Applicants must be computer literate with advanced levels of experience using the following: Excel, Word, PowerPoint to generate business reports and presentations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well within a team
- Excellent timekeeping, ambition and desire to succeed
- Reliable and dependable
- Ability to prioritize tasks for completion on time
- Analytical approach to maximize efficiencies
- Able and confident in challenging sub-standard performance and behavior
What we offer:
- Stimulating role in startup
- Purposeful & inspirational environment
- Access to cutting-edge expertise and solutions contributing to the wellbeing of the local community
- Being part of a highly qualified team that is committed to excellence
Diversity is foundational to PerkinElmer and we know that hiring talent with different backgrounds will provide a greater impact for our customers and a more inclusive workplace for our team. Our commitment to creating a culturally diverse workplace is REAL! We know that it’s the people that make PerkinElmer a wonderful, enriching place to work that is why we are always searching for talented and motivated individuals to join the PerkinElmer Family.
So what’s in it for you?
We create a customized development plan to help you achieve your career goals. We partner with you to build a long and rewarding career by providing:
- On-the-job training
- Mentoring relationships
- Ongoing career development planning
- Company and external training programs
- Opportunities for internal career mobility
Our company fosters innovation, knowledge sharing, and teamwork for long-term success. We are committed to the development of your career, giving you opportunities to learn and grow. Simply put, we make a difference for you, so you can make a difference in the world.
We are passionate about our work and the benefits we create for our customers, our communities, and our environment. Every day, we help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
With about 13,000 employees worldwide, we pioneer scientific technologies for food and drug safety, environmental monitoring, industrial analysis, screening and diagnostic testing, and imaging for life sciences. We provide better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers make a profound impact on the world.