Dell is hiring and we are looking to grow our Dell Team for Outside Sales Product Specialist IV (Partner Software Solutions). Position is in the field and will be remote.
If you have a strong sales and technical background in building relationships and a true passion for selling and acquiring new accounts to provide best solution for our customers…We would love to hear from you!
The Job Description:
- Proactively identifies and solves customer business problems by providing subject matter expertise and by using higher complexity product and services lines to create solutions.
- Manages a territory or group of accounts to ensure opportunities are identified and closed.
- Attains volume objectives.
- Refers leads beyond the scope of this job to other sellers within the organization.
- Usually assigned an overlay or shared quota.
- Deployed against qualified opportunities.
- Customarily and regularly engaged at customer/client facilities and delivers high impact presentations leveraging strong technical skills.
- Understands and communicates technology roadmaps and vision and associated technical advantages of the proposed solution.
- Recommends product and service configurations to assist with overall system design and integration.
Overview of Daily Tasks:
- On site customer visits
- Daily communication with inside and outside team members
- Email Management and correspondence
- Sells multiple LOBs and/or high-end services (e.g. after point of sale, warranty tags, break fix, managed/professional services.)
- Sells to a small number of medium to large accounts, or owns small to large size accounts in a specified territory
- Will typically deal with more than one decision maker unless dealing with multiple small/medium business owners across a broader account set.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Uses thought leadership to build customer relationships and assist customers in developing business solutions using Dell products and services
- Coaches others in closing complex deals and assists others in keeping up-to-date on Dell’s technology, products, and services.
- Exhibits a broad base knowledge of multiple or related industries as well as an acute business understanding
- Organizes internal/external resources in response to customer needs.
- Articulates how the Dell business model relates to selling Dell products and services.
- Key point of contact for customers but may escalate customer issues/concerns as appropriate.
- Works with minimal direction.
- Work is guided by sales objectives
- Independently develops solutions that are thorough, practical, and consistent with functional or customer objectives.
- Provide guidance, direction and subject matter expertise to lower level representatives.
Experience and Skills Required
- Undergraduate degree and 8-10 years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 4-6 years relevant experience
- 8-10 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Knowledge of technical products, vendors, and families of technologies.
- Oral and written communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel, and leadership
- Opportunity to work with a strong brand at one of the world’s largest IT solutions providers
- Dynamic, challenging, international work environment
- A team with a high level of energy, integrity and motivation to win
- Exciting internal career opportunities
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Competitive compensation including bonus plans & a great benefit package
- An individual professional development plan
Here at Dell Technologies, We believe progress sits at the intersection of humanity and technology. That’s why we are committed to driving human progress and transforming lives with world-class technologies. Through our reach, technology, and people we strive to create a positive and lasting impact on humankind and the planet. By joining us, you can be part of the team that is maximizing time to value our products and solutions for our customers, partners, and team members.
We have opportunities across the globe. A team fueled by collaboration. A culture that fosters innovation and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. We’re made up of strong, smart people dedicated to doing their best work and driving success for our customers. We Are Ready For You.
Learn more about our opportunities below and find a career that inspires you.
By 2030, 50% of our global workforce and 40% of our global people leaders will be women, 25% of our U.S. workforce and 15% of our U.S. people leaders will be black/African American and Hispanic/Latino minorities, and 50% of the people empowered by our social and education initiatives will be girls, women or underrepresented groups
Dell's team members are an incredible force focused on building a greater level of involvement in our global diversity practices across our business. Our highest aspirations reflect how we’ll make our positive social impact real and measurable.