Reporting to the Director, Pricing, you will be a trusted advisor to the Sales and Client Services teams at Epsilon by providing thoughtful deal strategy recommendations and ensuring timely responses to global business opportunities. You will have experience performing financial analysis of costs and prices as well as competitive analysis of product pricing and offerings. You will also have the ability to see the big picture and the desire to have a major impact on business growth and profitability as an individual contributor.
This is the perfect opportunity for an individual who values a role that offers increasing responsibility and a fair degree of autonomy to partner with various functions of the business.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY….
- Partner with the Epsilon leadership team to manage key strategic pricing initiatives aimed at improving Epsilon’s growth and profitability
- Lead and manage pricing discussions on deal review calls
- Collaborate with Sales Operations and FP&A team to improve the pricing governance process
- Conduct process analysis to help improve pricing operations and management
- Support requirements gathering and provide recommendations on designing new pricing models
- Partner with cross-functional leadership teams on process implementation
- Conduct actual vs. “as sold” analysis to improve existing models
- Support Sales and Client Services teams to modify existing pricing models for complex non-standard deals
- Provide negotiations strategy recommendations for large and complex deals
- Collaborate with Delivery, Product Development, FP&A, and Shared Technology Services to perform pricing analysis for non-standard offers
- Work closely with the Strategic Modeling group within Pricing Team to improve existing pricing models
- Develop deep understanding of the company’s operations and cost drivers, and incorporate this knowledge into pricing practices to improve margins
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS….
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience in deal desk, pricing or a similar Finance / Business role
- BA / BS in Finance, Economics, Business, or related field; MBA / MS preferred
- Experience working in the software/technology industry preferred
- Experience managing and evolving pricing processes that involve global, cross-functional partners
- Ability to work independently, take the initiative and have high level of ownership
- Experience developing financial models in Excel using multiple data sources
- Experience performing competitive analysis to understand market positioning
- Experience developing PowerPoint presentations to present business cases to a senior audience
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally across multiple geographies to create impact; ability to support and meet dynamic and tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to effectively manage projects supporting multiple business partners in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including enthusiasm, entrepreneurial spirit, resilience and a collaborative mindset
- Recognize opportunities for continuous process improvement and provide feedback to the appropriate team(s) to address identified gaps
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on
proof, not promises.TM Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate, and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID,® the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies, and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty, and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com.
Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We see a world where modern marketing is built on truth, trust and transparency,
not smoke and mirrors. We want to be part of a world where consumers are
recognized and respected, privacy is protected and integrity is expected.
We enable marketing built on proof, not promises. We create robust customer
experiences that drive performance at the individual level, and help brands make
smarter decisions that drive real business outcomes.